• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new trailer

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I think it would be better to introduce more new characters at the moment rather than the rebooted characters in my humble opinion.

KnightBatman

That.. was... F****** AWESOME! The music first of all, is just so off the hook right now, I was kinda 70/30 on Combichrist doing the music.. but now I'm 100% sold on them! The graphics, GREAT! Gameplay, still as cool as ever. Dante, EVEN MORE BADASS THAN DISPLAYED SO FAR. Who can't be sold on this game after this amazing trailer???

EDIT: By the way... no chance that song is something that's already been released is there? If it's a song just for the game, guess that's more to look forward to in 2013!

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
Yeah...I'm definitely gonna give this game a chance, after this. I have to admit if it was an independent release I'd just be throwing my money at Ninja Theory all obscene-like without a second thought. The voice-acting, the environments, the music, the moves, the new characters, what little we know of the story...I can't pretend it's not appealing.

Nero.

Not amused

This trailer is garbage my opinion and I'm not gonna be bothered to explain why.........

Top Bottom