• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New to the series

Dr. Cheesesteak

Hello all!

I'm new to the DMC series. Decided to finally give it a shot after Capcom swore fealty to PC. I decided to play in story order, so I started w/ DMC3 on January 1st of this year to kick the new year off! I finished it and loved it (I did rage at some parts, but...hey, I can still love things that anger me, right? :censored: ). In fact, I loved the flavor of the series so much, I even bought the DMC board game.

I'm taking a bit of a break for other action games, but that is fine since I made it my goal to finish all 5 DMC games and the anime by the end of the year. So I have plenty of time lol. Once I'm "finished" w/ Elden Ring, I plan to start back up w/ DMC1. I have already met some passionate and eager-to-help fans of the series as I streamed DMC3. I'm eager to meet and experience more of the DMC community!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi there. Great username! Pleasure to meet you. :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to our community. Hope you enjoy your time spent here :)

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Did someone drop this :sneaky:.....

Devil-May-Cry.jpg

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Looks wild. I might be more interested in that than the actual series by now.

Dr. Cheesesteak

Yep! Sorry for the late reply lol. I'm waiting for some expansions to get delivered in the mail as we speak!

I have yet to play it, but hopefully soon! It's supposed to be like a competitive card-based Euro, but masked as "Ameritrash" due to the minis and action. But your character has a deck of cards and you build combo attacks for style, and there's push your luck elements in it. Sounds really fun, can't wait to play.

Top Bottom