• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Prince of Persia to be announced in 2016?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

I'm hating this guy right now for hyping me the **** up like this. If it does happen, I will bust out in tears.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
If it's not a continuation of the 2008 reboot then I'm not interested.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
this rumour already floated. Result was 2d AC games :I

I dunno what you're referring to, but anyway, if you watch the video, the guy said he talked with people in LA who told him that a new POP game was already in the works, but put to pause (not cancelled), and that we would hear about POP in 2016. He also goes on talking some details he learned about the game, even about story and setting. Which, btw, don't have anything to do with the 2008 reboot, @Blackquill, but apparently ties with The Forgotten Sands.

Obviously he also says nothing is official till Ubisoft publicly says anything (duh) and blah blah blah you know the drill. But it's still interesting to learn that there might be a chance of an announcement this year.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Before E3 I think there was rumour Ubisoft finally announce new PoP, but instead they announced another AC

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I'm excited at the possibility too and now all I need is a new Jak and Daxter and i'd be a happy camper.

I'm with @Blackquill as I rather see a continuation of the 2008 reboot or a new reboot. I'm a fan of the Sands of time prince but his story reached a nice end in the Two Thrones so I was cool with moving on to someone else.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/10/10/wish-list-prince-of-persia.aspx
@Foxtrot94 @Blackquill @Innsmouth @Meg

This was a wishlist for Prince of Persia back in 2014, any thoughts on it? anything you would like to add or disagree with?

Last edited:
Top Bottom