• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Member here

theshadowedge1

Hey guys and gals,

Little bit about me:

I first learned about DMC as a sophomore in High School back in 2004. My best friend showed be part one on his PS2 and I was in love with it. That scene were Dante first gets Alastor was my introduction to the series.

Later I rented DMC2 and at the time I thought it was great. The video store was always out of part 1.

Then I got into DMC3 back in 05 and my love for the series was cemented. Vergil was such a cool villain and in this game Dante became one of my favorite protagonists.

I loved DMC 4 as well, but thought that Nero was kind of winy. It is too bad Kyrie was just a damsel in distress too, since Trish, Lucia, and Lady were so tough. I like the combat the most in this game though, and Dante was as cool as ever.

DmC was a mixed bag for me but I was ultimately disappointed. It did have some positive elements though. If you take out this version of Dante and Vergil it could be a serviceable but otherwise unremarkable Hack and Slash.

Favorite games: DMC3: SE. Aliens vs Predator 2 PC, Killing Floor, any Mario platformer but especially the NES ones, and Zone of the Enders 2.

Favorite Console other than PC: Sega Genesis, NES, and PS2/3.

Favorite band: Manowar and Dragonforce.

Marvel or DC? DC for the comics, Marvel for the movies, DC for animation.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Welcome to the thunderdome. Kindly abandon your hope as you proceed through the door and place all metallic object in the tray so as to be used in future torments across the valley of perdition. Your membership card is in the mail. Aside from that, hope we can have some fun, ese.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Welcome to the thunderdome. Kindly abandon your hope as you proceed through the door and place all metallic object in the tray so as to be used in future torments across the valley of perdition. Your membership card is in the mail. Aside from that, hope we can have some fun, ese.
And to add on that, *insert Jester voice* welcome to hell! We hope you enjoy your stay.:cool:

Top Bottom