• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Gameplay

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well if there is something important, but you don't like tutorials, shut them off and good luck in finding those useful things on your own. You yourself said you want a challenge from this game, well there it is.

I said I liked DMC's challenge at least they showed info that is useful for a guy to understand what to do but doesn't reveal info that we should learn on our own to better our gameplay skills...cause DMC is a game of skill............no wait that is not it.

Its because Tameem said this game will allow the players to experiment with enemies and weapons to see what works best for them and this enemy tutorial COMPLETELY GOES AGAINST THAT and if he was lying about that what other crap he was saying just to "calm the fanboys down"...will there really not be much boss epic fights like he promised, will they all be as whack as Bob & Poison, will actually be QTE, will there not be a lot of weapons and upgrades that he was talking about? Before I trusted Tameem with a grain of salt and in his interviews he said stuff that made me think "hmmm...Ninja Theory actually knows what they're doing" even if I didn't see it that much but his words backed it up...now something he said that was talking against seems to have a chance to appear in the game (hopefully it isn't) and makes me wonder what other details does Tameem, Alex, & the other spokesmen fudge to make the game look good.

Gbraga

I wonder if you can do the "Eryx stinger" but cancel the first part of it (the step back) into something else. You probably can, but who knows right.

I'd really like to see the angel glide used in combos as well, it just looks so cool. Some sort of StarRave (or a poor mans version of it) would be pretty godlike as well.

Too bad he didn't experimented much with Jump Cancel, but the Aerial Rave Neutral Dodge Aerial Rave was pretty interesting, specially when he mentioned you need to buffer it. The plot thickens!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I said I liked DMC's challenge at least they showed info that is useful for a guy to understand what to do but doesn't reveal info that we should learn on our own to better our gameplay skills...cause DMC is a game of skill............no wait that is not it.

Its because Tameem said this game will allow the players to experiment with enemies and weapons to see what works best for them and this enemy tutorial COMPLETELY GOES AGAINST THAT and if he was lying about that what other crap he was saying just to "calm the fanboys down"...will there really not be much boss epic fights like he promised, will they all be as whack as Bob & Poison, will actually be QTE, will there not be a lot of weapons and upgrades that he was talking about? Before I trusted Tameem with a grain of salt and in his interviews he said stuff that made me think "hmmm...Ninja Theory actually knows what they're doing" even if I didn't see it that much but his words backed it up...now something he said that was talking against seems to have a chance to appear in the game (hopefully it isn't) and makes me wonder what other details does Tameem, Alex, & the other spokesmen fudge to make the game look good.

Well I guess that's to be seen until will see the game when it comes out.

Agility

"Known"

You're still here?

Do I really have to explain to you AGAIN why you shouldn't be?

Agility

"Known"
Wow an internet troll never met any of your kind before.

Here's the thing.

You complain and complain about the most silliest things. Things that have already been answered that you're too full of hate to see. I get a kick out of proving you wrong and seeing you continue to deny the truth. But, my facts aren't only for you, it's for anyone else who thinks like you. So in a way, your ignorance is helping the community.

DragonMaster2010

Here's the thing.

You complain and complain about the most silliest things. Things that have already been answered that you're too full of hate to see. I get a kick out of proving you wrong and seeing you continue to deny the truth. But, my facts aren't only for you, it's for anyone else who thinks like you. So in a way, your ignorance is helping the community.

Nooo. He's just saying how he thinks. That's how people are.

DragonMaster2010

By the way, I noticed something while seeing the Overturn mission. When Dante got to the Penetentary level of the Overturn mission, I could have sworn I heard him say, "Never thought I'd be here again."

Also here's the video of the PAX Capcom Unity for those who didn't get to see it.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
By the way, I noticed something while seeing the Overturn mission. When Dante got to the Penetentary level of the Overturn mission, I could have sworn I heard him say, "Never thought I'd be here again."

Also here's the video of the PAX Capcom Unity for those who didn't get to see it.
I heard one of the lines he says when he gets to the Penitentiary, which is, "I never thought I'd be breaking INTO jail".

somekidfromthe90's

@choco yeah i heard that too. I heard "smack that" and "bastards...hang in there" when he goes into that room.

I noticed that the audio for Dante is still a little uneven in volume and timing not that i'm complaining i know its still a WIP, just pointing it out. Like when he uses Eryx his cries are much louder and they seem to cut off midway however he has this weird roar mixed in with this scream when he uses Eryx, maybe its the weapon itself? You can hear it around 13:11 just look around that specific battle. And YEAH he frikinn used that cool projectile attack with rebellion i was waiting for him to do that. Also love the voice that says the words for the S rank and SS rank

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
@choco yeah i heard that too. I heard "smack that" and "bastards...hang in there" when he goes into that room.

I noticed that the audio for Dante is still a little uneven in volume and timing not that i'm complaining i know its still a WIP, just pointing it out. Like when he uses Eryx his cries are much louder and they seem to cut off midway however he has this weird roar mixed in with this scream when he uses Eryx, maybe its the weapon itself? You can hear it around 13:11 just look around that specific battle. And YEAH he frikinn used that cool projectile attack with rebellion i was waiting for him to do that. Also love the voice that says the words for the S rank and SS rank
There are voices that call out the S and SS rankings?

DragonMaster2010

SAVAGE!!!

When I hear that in the game, I'm just gonna be like
images

DragonMaster2010

Again. He's not posting his opinion, he trying to pass it off as a fact.

Facts? But then again;

Here's the thing.

Most of your opinions you kind of put up as facts.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You're still here?

Do I really have to explain to you AGAIN why you shouldn't be?
Getting real sick of your attitude around here - and if you can't see why, then you've got more of a problem than I previously thought.

This is the 8th time you've been reported for this sort of behaviour in the last three days and warnings don't do anything. Indeed, you seem to think they couldn't possibly be to do with your behaviour.

So take a few days to cool off and decide whether you can manage to stay here and be pleasant. If not, there's no rush to come back.

AngelMode

I wonder if you can do the "Eryx stinger" but cancel the first part of it (the step back) into something else. You probably can, but who knows right.

I'd really like to see the angel glide used in combos as well, it just looks so cool. Some sort of StarRave (or a poor mans version of it) would be pretty godlike as well.

Too bad he didn't experimented much with Jump Cancel, but the Aerial Rave Neutral Dodge Aerial Rave was pretty interesting, specially when he mentioned you need to buffer it. The plot thickens!

I've been wondering about these things as well.

The "Eryx Stinger" (which btw, it is called Snake Eyes... makes me wonder if the Eryx are like snakes around Dante's arms) seems to be chargeable, and so far all of Eryx's charge moves can be canceled into other things.

I think the buffer thing he mentioned was about how you can keep the air combo going after scooping demons up with the Osiris, buffering the air combo while Dante does the Rake... or whatever that scoop move is called.

Top Bottom