• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Forum Layout

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooooh! Me likey! Thanks Steve and the staff. I think My sig will need changing tho.....I'm posting to see what it's like?
Also I totally overused the :wub: icon, so i guess it's a good thing it's gone. i do like this one tho - :eek:

Reactions: Meg

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Thank you staff members for this new sexy layout. Now I can spread the awesomeness of Gargoyles to a DMC forum, too. Puk will rule with some of the other avatars. Besides, an elf in chains. CHAINS!

That aside, this layout looks sexier than... Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds when it comes to his singing. We need his sexy singing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J3QHzbK9jY

Up Jumped the Devil. This seems like something Dante would be listening to while brooding. He broods about money, so it works. Maybe Trish would be a Nick Cave fan. She seems like the kind of person who likes this type of music.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Wow, it seems like every message board is moving to XenForo now. :lol:
Seems like they all think it's sexy. *takes it to hillbilly bar*

The hillbillies were treating it like they treat all hot women. They liked it, and kept pulling the threads.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Are the signatures staying the way they were I wonder? Will it be back to text or image? It seems to be back the way it originally was for the moment...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Some things are still being tweaked and im sure Steve is aware that the buttons disappear in quick post at the top (happened on ProjectEgo momentarily too) and the quote boxes have almost the same colour as the text for now which makes it hard to read who you have quoted.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Some things are still being tweaked and im sure Steve is aware that the buttons disappear in quick post at the top (happened on ProjectEgo momentarily too) and the quote boxes have almost the same colour as the text for now which makes it hard to read who you have quoted.
A quick question if I may. Are the Social groups returning or no?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ooooooooh!!!!! I see, well at least now I know, thank you sir your help is most thanked! ^_^

Have to bare in mind Xenoforo is still in its early stages and lots of the development team came from VB originally and developed that. Any more questions dont hesitate to ask. :)

(PS Smileys will likely go back to others at some point as they did on ProjectEgo, or another better variant)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I do hope the social groups are ported over. There was a lot of unfinished business to take care of. I don't care WHEN it happens, I just want it TO happen.

But I'm sure it will be resolved.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I do hope the social groups are ported over. There was a lot of unfinished business to take care of. I don't care WHEN it happens, I just want it TO happen.

But I'm sure it will be resolved.

We shall have to wait and see what the developers themselves do in this area.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Have to bare in mind Xenoforo is still in its early stages and lots of the development team came from VB originally and developed that. Any more questions dont hesitate to ask. :)

(PS Smileys will likely go back to others at some point as they did on ProjectEgo, or another better variant)
Cool Le O!!!! ^_^ Well in that case that is good! Thank you again sir, much appreciated!!! ^_^ And will do! ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Has anyone noticed that in threads you have posted, an small image of your avatar appears inside the picture of the thread creator?.

Good eye candy :D!.

Yeah I noticed that earlier, I was like "Huh?" lol

Love the new layout. Love is an understatement :p

Top Bottom