• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC4 scans Nero's DT!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Zato-OW;61901 said:
Also vergil is the only one who came closes to killing Dante.

Hehe! No kidding,and vice versa, just read my sig.

And yeah, im hoping they at least mention Vergil in this game. (BTW, why is everyone ignoring my last post?)

RazielVergil

not to worry VERGILISSEXY!he will definitely be mentioned in this game cos he is too important a character to be left out!looks like vergil is the one who is building up more hype than dante!hahaha...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;61954 said:
Hehe! No kidding,and vice versa, just read my sig.

And yeah, im hoping they at least mention Vergil in this game. (BTW, why is everyone ignoring my last post?)

It cannot be seen:p
Sorry for not answering sooner. But I had already got what you said about Unknown and did not notice the question:unsure:
Anyway I hope that if Vergil was bound to appear he would be himself and not some random Devil who lost part of himself and ended up inside Nero. It could totally ruin it for me. I like Nero as he is, he does not need to have some sort of relationship with Vergil. Each one has his own unique good points.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
man this is pur awesomeness i cannot wait for gamestop to call me to pick it up man vergil's sword yamato obviously has a big part in the game but i still wonder whats the connection between the arm and the sword

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Well, Yamato was first and foremost Sparda's sword before it was Vergil's, so like Rebellion and Force Edge, it would contain a portion of his power. Ergo, that would be why the Order wants Yamato for their ritual, and why they would be some kind of power connection. It would not have to relate to Vergil at all

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
its a great shot of DT but i dont think it will be vergil, look at his right hand, unless Vergil was in an accident then it makes no sense because they would have to make sense of that then

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
RazielVergil;61965 said:
not to worry VERGILISSEXY!he will definitely be mentioned in this game cos he is too important a character to be left out!looks like vergil is the one who is building up more hype than dante!hahaha...

You said a mouthful. ^^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
BTW, I know I'm quite delayed and all, but Nero with the red eyes soooo doesn't look nice. He looks like he needs an excorcist. :lol:

Top Bottom