• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC FOOTAGE GAME PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Asmodaius

IT'S A HOOD!!! The mysterious girl is ALWAYS wearing the hood! It is just see-through and it appears she might be bald underneath... But that is definately NOT hair we see on that girl's head! I knew it!
Alright, with that pointed out and out of the way...

I love those sonic slashes Dante does with his sword! Nice find, Tiran! ^^

boo

Bacon slut
THAT'S WHAT I'M F#CKIN' TALKING ABOUT!!! Hot damn, they took almost all of my TGS11 demo complaints and fixed them. I'm still going to have to get the controller in my hand (not to mention, get to a computer with sound) to really critique it, but it looks like they completely refined everything from the TGS11 demo and added so much more....now, onto getting a new change of pants.

Tiran

The great pretender.
THAT WAS 30 FRAMES PER SECOND?!!!

The fps wont be a problem for me, it seems.

It was smooth.
It looked great.
Ninja theory are destroying doubts little by little with every new trailer.
aaand... They are listening.
It's not nearly finished yet.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
1. I share my theory that the girl has a mohawk kind of hair style. And point out that she might be sort of bald because ears are shown. And i make this comment.
That will take long, however i am VERY sure that's how that girl character looks like.

When a clear picture of that punk girl comes, i better get credited!

2. Asmo commenting on me asking for credit
So you can flaunt with a "I told you so!"? Are you really that person?

3. I was wrong it's a hood.
IT'S A HOOD!!! The mysterious girl is ALWAYS wearing the hood! It is just see-through and it appears she might be bald underneath... But that is definately NOT hair we see on that girl's head! I knew it!
Alright, with that pointed out and out of the way...

I love those sonic slashes Dante does with his sword! Nice find, Tiran! ^^

And you told me "Are you really that person?".

The hood isn't done correctly.
slgot2.png

The gameplay looks really good, but two game companies working on it the least we can expect is this.

Asmodaius

THAT WAS 30 FRAMES PER SECOND?!!!

The fps wont be a problem for me, it seems.

It was smooth.
It looked great.
Ninja theory are destroying doubts little by little with every new trailer.
aaand... They are listening.
It's not nearly finished yet.

Yeah, I didn't see any problems with it either. As you said, it looks very smooth and fast!
Alright, now I REALLY want a good storyline trailer, because any doubts I had about the gameplay is gone now. ^^

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
IGN seems to have some sort of exclusive access. Does this mean their release date 12 december for DmC could possibly be true?

They removed it though.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
And this still makes me waiting for PS3 edition, if it not come for PC, i have console so I still play game, only on other thing :).

IGN seems to have some sort of exclusive access. Does this mean their release date 12 december for DmC could possibly be true?

They removed it though.
What ?? 12 december this year ?? Im so confused.

Asmodaius

And this still makes me waiting for PS3 edition, if it not come for PC, i have console so I still play game, only on other thing :).

I will definately get this for PS3. I prefer to play games like this on a console. I usually only play MMO's and Shooters on PC.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
^ I will get mine from repair in 3th December so Im getting to replay some games. Thanklingly I removed hard drive before I handed to repair so I can play from my old saves as well. Sorry for offtop.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Lord IGN seems is only one who has the video so far besides Ninja/Capcom sites.
So they may also have been told the release date?

Since DmC is getting very near the end it may be 12 december 2011 instead of 2012.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lord IGN seems is only one who has the video so far besides Ninja/Capcom sites.
So they may also have been told the release date?

Since DmC is getting very near the end it may be 12 december 2011 instead of 2012.

IGN do get some exclusive footage for games from time to time but dont trust their release dates they merely use placeholders.

Asmodaius

Is it just me or Did he call the girl... Pat?

"Pat... They dragged me into Limbo."

Yes, I heard that too. Or maybe he said "K/Cat", as in K/Cathrine...

Edit: Oh, and by the way, I love the background music! You can really hear it build up the more Dante fights!

berto

I Saw the Devil
So are we getting the other stage from the demo soon? Because I rather see new things over the the demo.

So, is this the stage they are in in development? Still haven't gotten passed the first few stages or levels of the game? They're still missing alkelites, health bars, enemy dropped items, lock on icon, I'm guessing that's the work in proggress part. Just the same, that release date for 2012 isn't looking so good.

Top Bottom