• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Devil May Cry (Project/Ideas)

_Coby_

@Z218

Richard returns to the Devil May Cry.

R: * opens the door * Hello? Morrison! I'm here for the money ... there's nobody here ...
* he approaches the desk and takes a piece of paper *

Paper sheet: Hello Richard. If you can make the ruins a safe place I will pay you very well. I gave a little little mission to Dante so probably when you get back to the office there will not be anyone. If you want to be paid, call me at this number and we will meet at the Devil May Cry.

000 842593 CALL ME
-Morrison

R: Well ... *picks up the phone and dials numbers *

R: 0... 0... 0... 8... 4... 5... 9... 2... 3...

Morrison arrives at the Devil May Cry.

M: Here I am.

R: You're very late...

M: I went to the ruins, to see if you really killed all the demons ... And I was surprised! You did a good job! Here is your money. * he delivers the money to Richard *

R: Thanks! *he takes the money and starts counting them*

M: Well... i have to go. Goodbye Richard.

R: Bye!

Morrison leaves

R: Mh... I already have an idea about how to use this money... * smiles*

COOL SCENE WHERE RICHARD BUYS TO MOTORBIKE AND USE IT TO GO TO THE NEW RUINS

Mission 5
BLEANING BREATH
Explore the sanctuary of the embers

A large iron hatch opens, Richard jumps down and lands on a metal grating.

R: Woah !! This Place is so hot! * he makes himself air with his hand *

The sanctuary of the embers is made of iron and stone, there are chains, gratings, bars, cages and rivers of lava. It is located in the subsoil.

Richard advances fighting and solving puzzles.

Richard enters a huge hall and an iron door closes behind him.
The floor is a huge grate that sits above a lava lake.
A huge black plate catches fire causing a lot of flames to come out.
A huge fire lion comes out of the slab. It's Berial.

B: Grrrrr ... another one ... he looks at Richard

R: Cool! I've never seen a demon like you! So big, muscular, beautiful!

B: Do you try to congratulate me with compliments? Pathetic!

R: I'm not trying to please you. I'm serious! You're beautiful, pity that now I'll have to kill you ... * His sword appears in his hand *

B: Fool! You, human child ... do you really think you can compete against me ?!
I'm Berial! The king of the group of flames!

Berial BOSS FIGHT

RICHARD WINS

B: Aaaahhh !! NO!! I know people like you !! You look like a human, but you're a demon!

R: What? What do you say? I'm a human, I'm not a stupid demon like you!

B: Idiot ... I have to retire for ...

R: I don't think so !! * he runs towards Berial and attacks him with a very quick series of cuts *

B: NO !! Nooo !! AAAAAAAAHHHHH !! * falls to the ground and his body disappears into the flames *

R: Fiu ... I'm dying of heat ...

A sphere of light emerges from the flames and moves towards Richard.

R: Eh? * slowly touch the light *

The light shines and explodes into a ball of fire and turns into a new weapon for Richard.

NEW WEAPON

Berial

A spectacular demonic chainsaw obtained from the soul of Berial. It is capable of quartering enemies and firing flames but it is very heavy so it can perform slow attacks. It has an operation similar to the sword of Nero.

The hall begins to fill with lava and Richard has to escape and go to another part of the ruins.

END OF THE MISSION

Thunderkrat

Great Artwork I must Explain about DmC A lot of Game Combat Weapons and Mundus Boss Battle which Should have been an epic 5 Part Boss Battle I would love To see DmC Ultimate Edition to get all Fans of Capcom back on Track. DMC 5 should Take place in New York Tokyo Skyscraper Alley ways district Blade 1 Penthouse Dante must meet his best Friend Terry Bogard Johnny Slayer Bayonetta and Demons Tortured through committing rape murder betrayal enslaved to their smartphones and the Real Enemy of Devil may Cry The Actual tormentor of Sparda and Mundus who is cruelly a Demon Slave. Lucifer

Thunderkrat

Also Combat and Weaponry must be Hyper like Killer Instinct 1 Arcade ultra combo I would take company and combat To the ultimate in Extreme and Hire Tim Man and Ron Smoorenburg and the amazing kicker from Thunderbolt.

_Coby_

Great Artwork I must Explain about DmC A lot of Game Combat Weapons and Mundus Boss Battle which Should have been an epic 5 Part Boss Battle I would love To see DmC Ultimate Edition to get all Fans of Capcom back on Track. DMC 5 should Take place in New York Tokyo Skyscraper Alley ways district Blade 1 Penthouse Dante must meet his best Friend Terry Bogard Johnny Slayer Bayonetta and Demons Tortured through committing rape murder betrayal enslaved to their smartphones and the Real Enemy of Devil may Cry The Actual tormentor of Sparda and Mundus who is cruelly a Demon Slave. Lucifer

Thanks but Sorry, i don't understand what are you talking about...

_Coby_

@Z218

MISSION 6
BIZARRE MEETINGS
Recover the relic of the sanctuary of the embers.

Richard goes on through the ruins, exploring, fighting and solving puzzles.

he goes through a tunnel.

R: What ...? * Feels the noise of a fight * * looks out from the tunnel exit and finds himself in a very high room *

Inside the hall there are Nero and Vergil fighting.

R: Nero? Is he again?

Richard realizes that Nero is at a disadvantage and is about to lose the battle.

R: Hey !! What is happening?! * he jumps down and reaches them *

Vergil turns to Richard.

R: Dante !? What are you doing? Why did you put those clothes on? And what happened to your hair?

N: What ?!

V: ... You ... Know ... Dante ?!

R: Yes, I work at Devil May Cry.

V: Take me to Dante!

A: Am ... No. You do not seem very friendly. Why were you attacking Nero ?!

N: I do not know who he is! I was led here by his voice ... and he says he is my father.

R: Eh?

V: This does not concern you! You're ruining our reunion!

R: Reconjunction ?! You were going to kill him !!

V: It seems that I will have to deal with this inconvenience. * he walks towards Richard *

N: What are you doing ?!

R: Do not worry, Nero, I'll take care of it.

Vergil BOSS FIGHT

NOBODY WINS

Richard and Vergil fight.

V: What a nuisance! * Vergil throws Richard to the ground and runs away *

R: * he gets up * Hey !! Coward! * Sighs *

Vergil has disappeared

N: Calm down!

R: Sorry ... * he starts walking * you demons are exhausting ...

N: * he sighs and follows Richard * Why are you doing this?

R: What do you mean?

N: Not all demons are bad ...

R: Sure, why not ... consider lucky if I have not killed you yet! You will probably attack me as a betrayal as soon as you get the chance.

N: It's not like you think! Even a demon is able to love, just like a human being.

R: We'll see ...

END OF THE SCENE

Richard advances in the ruins by exploring, fighting and solving puzzles.
He reaches a large hall decorated with iron statues. At the end of the hall there is an altar on which the silver dagger is kept.

R: Perfect !! * approaches the altar *

A huge snake with metal scales assails Richard from above.
Richard easily avoided the attack.

R: Wow! It seems like there are only cool demons here! Let's see what you can do !!

Khlaws BOSS FIGHT

RICHARD WINS

R: Fiuu ... it's fun but it's also so tiring! I hope the next area is less inhospitable. * approaches the altar and takes the dagger * Perfect! Just two more. * he walks towards the exit but slows down more and more * ...

Richard falls to the ground and passes out.

END OF THE MISSION

Last edited:

Thunderkrat

[QUOTE="_CobyCute_, post: 663052, member:

Be original and remember true real talent in your work But DmC should have been a lot better as well as DMC 4 SE

_Coby_

@Z218

I was thinking ... it would be nice to make a line of perfumes related to DMC5.
Each fragrance is dedicated to a character and represents the smell that he should have in reality.
It's a cool idea! What do you think about it?

(yeah... i had this idea watching that commercial)

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Z218

I was thinking ... it would be nice to make a line of perfumes related to DMC5.
Each fragrance is dedicated to a character and represents the smell that he should have in reality.
It's a cool idea! What do you think about it?

(yeah... i had this idea watching that commercial)
I've seen odder promotional materials so sure.

_Coby_

@Z218

Hello. I just want to make a Richard profile to let you have more information about him.

Name: Richard
Height: 165 cm
Character and behavior: Smart, patient, a little bit immature, he hates demons, he possess a humorous side, lonely
Job: Demon hunter, private detective, handyman.
Actual position (after the events of DMC5) : Camana City
Special abilities: he can move at the speed of light, he can do many things at the same time
Curiosities: he has a hamster named Hiwy

Thats all for now. Any questions?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Z218

Hello. I just want to make a Richard profile to let you have more information about him.

Name: Richard
Height: 165 cm
Character and behavior: Smart, patient, a little bit immature, he hates demons, he possess a humorous side, lonely
Job: Demon hunter, private detective, handyman.
Actual position (after the events of DMC5) : Camana City
Special abilities: he can move at the speed of light, he can do many things at the same time
Curiosities: he has a hamster named Hiwy

Thats all for now. Any questions?
Where is Camana city?
How good is he as a handyman?

Top Bottom