• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Devil May Cry (Project/Ideas)

_Coby_

Z218

Vergil. This is DMC 4 Vergil. I changed a little bit his design to make him look old.

dmc_5_vergil_by_rikykaway-dc356xw.jpg

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I can make the enemy design. What do you think?
Sure. Also can you do a kyrie design?

After that you gotta start writing. You can do it on this site or on fanfiction.net or achiveofourown.org. We also have a writing thread if you need any help.

_Coby_

Sure. Also can you do a kyrie design?

Yeah! I forgot! I have to make Nero's daughter.

After that you gotta start writing. You can do it on this site or on fanfiction.net or achiveofourown.org. We also have a writing thread if you need any help.

I want to make three different campaigns in the game. The Nero's campaign, the Richard's campaign, the Dante campaign.
I have some ideas for the first two campaigns but I do not have any for the third. (i used google transale, sorry for any errors)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yeah! I forgot! I have to make Nero's daughter.

I want to make three different campaigns in the game. The Nero's campaign, the Richard's campaign, the Dante campaign.
I have some ideas for the first two campaigns but I do not have any for the third. (i used google transale, sorry for any errors)
It's fine and that sounds good.

Write those two first and you can decide what you want for the third later.

Last edited:

_Coby_

@Z218

Hello! I wrote the First Mission of Richard's campaign! Hope you like It.

BEFORE THE EVENTS OF DMC2

NIGHT, RAINY

RICHARD ENTERS THE OFFICE

D: Eh? What do you want? Maybe I forgot to close the door... we are closed, kid.

R: I'm finally here... so this is the famous Devil May Cry!

D: Go away.

R: ...and you must be Dante.

D: What the hell do you want!?

R: I would like to ask you a question.

D: *sighs*

R: I want...

D: No. Do you know how many people like you come here?

R: I see... I do not want you dead, i just want to work with you in your agency.

D: Ah! As if I needed help...

R: But...

D: Shut up! First of all, i don't know who you are and...

R: My name is Richard, I'm sorry if I haven't introduced myself before. My parents... they were killed by a demon and from that day I want to become a professional devil hunter.

D: Sad story... but this little game doesen't work with me.

R: I do not want to deceive you, you are the best devil hunter of all times! That's why I'm asking for help!

D: *sighs* Allright...

R: *smiles*

D: *stands up and points a gun at Richard* Lets see your skills kid!

R: *takes a step back and pulls out some throwing knives*

D: Dante begins to shoot, Richard easily dodges the bullets and throws many knives. Dante jumps to avoid them but is joined by Richard trying to kick him in the face but Dante catches his leg and throws him to the ground. Richard stands up quickly and a beautiful sword appears in his right hand, runs toward Dante, they shade for a while and stop sword against sword. (google translate)

MISSION 1
Job interview
Defeat Dante to be hired by the Devil May cry agency.

BOSS FIGHT WITH TUTORIAL (Just like DMC 4)

Richard loses.

R: *falls to the ground*

D: I won kid.

R: ...

D: ...but...

R: *looks at Dante confused*

D: ... you have a nice style! I like you. You're a little guy, but you can assert yourself. You are hired!

R: Thanks! Thanks a lot! So... what's my first job?

D: Clean this mess.

R: ...

Dante goes to sleep. The chandelier falls to the floor.

Top Bottom