• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dante Combo Vid

Zato-OW

King
Heh Kail. Hes is a very very very skilled DMC3 player(probably the best) He is extremely good in DMC4 as well. People refer to him as being a DMC God. Lol its true.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Zato-OW;116530 said:
Heh Kail. Hes is a very very very skilled DMC3 player(probably the best) He is extremely good in DMC4 as well. People refer to him as being a DMC God. Lol its true.

Yeah and this isn't even one of his formal vids either. Just wait and till he releases his next normal vid.

I personally prefer Brea over Kail, but whatever.

lawltank

Wow...btw, how does he make the enemy fly into the air? (at 52 secs in the vid...he does it countless times throughout the video though)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Awesome man . I just wanna ask one question. how can he stay in the air for a long time ???????

I think he using automatic character or what ??

Zato-OW

King
Why do people always assume they are using automatic? I mean most of the attacks from automatic is random depending what buttons your pressing and yeah I don't think he can pull all of that off going by random attacks. Anyway Brea is extremely good aswell I would say Brea is better then Kail but Kail is still the best in DMC3 to me.

Koemi

half-breed
I won't doubt if they are using automatic - automatic can't do all these. I am just wondering their controller configs - like when Nero's DTing, midair, his DT is holding a frost, and Nero's RT+back2forward+attack... I mean, unless he changed the config, it's just impossible to do that :\

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^No it isn't, it is just hard.

I can do almost all the things shown in the vid, I just don't use jump cancel(can't get the timing).

I think that jump cancel makes some of the bosses to easy in 3.

Koemi

half-breed
^ I don't know about Xbox, but for PS3 - the "buster" button is O and melee attack is "triangle". R1...well, you know where R1 is ;) to hold the enemy on air you need to press O and hold it... then.... :wacko: i am feeling dizzy....

Sparda™

Kodanshi;118121 said:
Though in DMC4 they’ve called it Enemy Step.

Nope. Enemy Step is when you put your foot on the enemy. Jump Cancel is the repetition of the animation, on air, without falling down.

Zato-OW

King
I thought enemy step was just the 1st step of JC. Like just jumping on an enemies head then jumping on the next enemy until falling to the ground,kinda like a dodge or sort of get away from a horde of enemies ect. JC is when you use enemy step to cancel out attacks and enemy step over and over making an invincible attack rate.

Top Bottom