• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New characters for DMC6

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Vergil dating Nyotengu from Dead or Alive would be pretty fun. She's more hedonistic but she's royalty and older than most of the cast. So you could play up the latter and make her wise. Vergil's wound up tight so he needs someone that can get him to open up.
This was from the Vergil romance thread. I'd introduce someone like Nyotengu. She could be a good foil for Vergil.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
We need a new antagonist yet better than Mundus, Arkham & the Order combined.

Wonder how Mundus could give birth to a kid of his own, even though its not in his character to do so?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
We need a new antagonist yet better than Mundus, Arkham & the Order combined.

Wonder how Mundus could give birth to a kid of his own, even though its not in his character to do so?
He created Trish so I imagine he'd do something similar here.

Goldsickle

With the way they introduced V and how he can simultaneously control three different familiars in battle, Capcom can potentially introduced a character that uses an ability similar to Bayonetta's "Torture Attacks" but are real-time and not played out like some QTE cutscene that tells you to mash buttons.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Seeing the many characters in Resident Evil Village, I wonder how DMC6 can do something almost like that?

Anything to give Nero more development to catch up with the Sparda twins.

GinDan

Seeing the many characters in Resident Evil Village, I wonder how DMC6 can do something almost like that?

Anything to give Nero more development to catch up with the Sparda twins.

Oh God i hope no Nero is boring as **** i prefer a game with Vergil is more interestng than nero

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Exactly! Like say new Devil Hunters & Huntresses in some way or some new demon bosses.
You gotta be more specific when you post.

@GinDan
I'm cool with DMC6 focusing on Dante/Vergil/Nero going up against Mundus one last time.

Last edited:

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I was thinking of someone that is a mix of Riz Ahmed meets Manchester Black.

Any thoughts bro? @absolitude
Manchester Black personality with Riz's looks? Yea I know nothing bout Manchester Black, but anybody with trench/ overcoat would fit nicely in that universe.

And I agree with @GinDan for whatever the context was, Nero has no appeal to me either. I say they should just end the sparda twins saga characters and start with new ones.

The old ones was so problematic in development ways, the tiresome to wait each new installment, the arguings of characters trait after each installment.

They were awesome, they were legendary, and the last game gave fair closure for each one of them.

Maybe with new characters, Capcom would have all the freedom and the spirit and willingness to continue. I'm really not insterested with Nero as a lead protagonist.

If this was already part of the discussion before, i'm sorry, i didn't take time to look into pages.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@absolitude
I'm cool with an all new cast for DMC6 but it is a hard ask. DMC is defined by the Sparda family drama. So it's harder to seperate DMC from them.

It's an interesting challenge for sure. Ironically Nero was an attempt at that idea but they didn't really succeed to me.

Better luck next time.

Last edited:

GinDan

Nero will never take Dante's place.
I did some poll on other forum Devil May Cry France, Spain, Germany

People still voted Dante and Vergil not voting much for Nero. + Many don't like the shameful treatment of Bingo on Dante

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Could you imagine Nero facing bosses similar to Credo & Agnus next game?

Like say someone who's demon/"angel" form is based off of aquatic creatures in mermaid form?

Credo took on bird attributes as Agnus took on insect attributes.

What kind of animals would you see bosses take on? Just as long as there's a way to add wings on them.

DarkSlayerVergil

The idea of Mundus having a kid(preferably a daughters) is interesting especially since he'd realise how broken Sparda lineage would turn out to be, I'd imagine he'd have a cult of worshippers (like Sparda) and a female cult member could be the one to help conceive the offspring. Now all I can imagine are cambion triclops children running a amuck.

Top Bottom