• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's True Demon form or Something else?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Exactly!

And the next thing y'know we find out he's a clone of the Sparda twins or something, make us keep guessing why don't ya Capcom?

Asmodaius

I have something to say, why the Hell does Nero look a lot like the Sparda twins? I mean, seriously, is it really that hard to come up with a new design on a character? Same hair, same kind of personality, and he even gets Vergie's sword, WTF?!?!

Capcom is awfully fond of clones... Just look at Street Fighter (Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Sakura, Dan, etc.).
There probably is some explanation for it, but we've never been given one which proves to me that Nero is nothing but a half-assed character.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
That'd explain why he looks a lot like them. I remember someone telling me that he was Vergil's son or something, ummm?

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Exactly!

And the next thing y'know we find out he's a clone of the Sparda twins or something, make us keep guessing why don't ya Capcom?
I really doubt the clone thing.
My theory of another child of Sparda being the parent of Nero seems more likey then that. :(

Asmodaius

I really doubt the clone thing.
My theory of another child of Sparda being the parent of Nero seems more likey then that. :(

Not clones as in actual clones, but as in copies of one character, both look-wise and gameplay wise.

NeroxAngelo

I don't have time to read all these messages so if someone already said this then don't bother me with it, Nero's DT "phantom" looks alot like the possessed form of vergil from the first game, Vergil being confirmed as Nero's father this would make sense.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I don't have time to read all these messages so if someone already said this then don't bother me with it, Nero's DT "phantom" looks alot like the possessed form of vergil from the first game, Vergil being confirmed as Nero's father this would make sense.

i remember that vergil being the father of nero cool:)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
well when capcom actually comes out and says that vergil is nero's father then i will believe that rumor

now the wikipedia says nero is not vergil's son

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom