• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's True Demon form or Something else?

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
031.jpg

Yes really.This is Nero.Can be easily guessed by the Devil Bringer being there.
I was really dazzled when seeing this.
Now im posting this for 2 reasons.Because i wanna discuss this with the rest and wonder whether this is Nero's Specter behind him,or a cancelled DT form.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
wow that's an awesome devil trigger, i wished they would've went with this one instead of the phantom type deal, yeah im guessing this is probably an early rendering, and maybe you're right maybe it didn't fit the story somehow. MAYBE (just maybe) there will be more dmc games explaining more backstory for nero, and in DMC4 nero has only awakened his demonic potential, much like dante in DMC3. so maybe in another DMC game nero will have a more physical and powerful devil trigger.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Maybe this is Nero's Devil Trigger when he doesn't need Yamato any longer or something like that.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
he really does! :) to be honest this is one of my favorite devil triggers out of dante, nero, and vergil's. just putting this out there btw, i know the HD collection of DMC is rumored to be the project that capcom is keeping hidden from the public (because remember not too long ago capcom held an art contest where the winner would have their artwork presented in an unknown capcom game, but they said it wasn't an HD collection of DMC) soooo...what if this unknown game is all about nero and his backstory. i think this would be good to explain his random role in DMC4, and i think this would be a good devil trigger design to use for him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
he really does! :) to be honest this is one of my favorite devil triggers out of dante, nero, and vergil's. just putting this out there btw, i know the HD collection of DMC is rumored to be the project that capcom is keeping hidden from the public (because remember not too long ago capcom held an art contest where the winner would have their artwork presented in an unknown capcom game, but they said it wasn't an HD collection of DMC) soooo...what if this unknown game is all about nero and his backstory. i think this would be good to explain his random role in DMC4, and i think this would be a good devil trigger design to use for him.

Glad you agree. It's my favourite also to be honest. In order of favourites, I'd say this, Dante and then Vergil's. A DMC origin story for Nero would of been awesome.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
yeah, when he palmed the giant statue thing's head
but this one is cool too, i like how he's wearing nero's hoody

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Glad you agree. It's my favourite also to be honest. In order of favourites, I'd say this, Dante and then Vergil's. A DMC origin story for Nero would of been awesome.
perhaps if the HD collection never happens, maybe nero's game will happen

yeah, when he palmed the giant statue thing's head
okay i gotta admit i liked that part too, and maybe that's why they made his devil trigger more of a ghost type aura, so he could do things like change the size of his demon arm without the design looking weird

Last edited by a moderator:

Asmodaius

very true, but i don't like that his demon form is like a shadow that floats above him, i would rather it be an actual physical demon, you know?

Oh, I agree, but I was merely pointing those people who was wondering what this concept art was about into the right direction. It is the concept art of Nero's current DT which is that spirit/aura/ghost thingy...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's not completely identical, but I see what you mean. And I agree also, I'd much rather it be his actual physical appearance.

Top Bottom