• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Return?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Joyce_Nero;81345 said:
I'm sure Dante isn't a forever. He is getting older in the games and I'm a gamer who is open for new charakters if they are good. So...Dante's Son would be really cool! :p
Well...but I'm also a fan who wouldn't mind to play a games with Nero again. I like him! ^^

Daughter Daughter Daughter. Why is everyone keep saying son like he's only capable of having male offsprings??? And as for getting older...well, if he has Sparda's genes I doubt he's gonna get all wrinkled up by the next game.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ well let's think about it this way .lol. the twins seem to want a son or something. I mean, Sparda had no daughter -that we are aware of- and Dante did say to Mundus, "Give my regards to my son would ya?" -I guess that is why peeps think Dante will have a son- as for me I am not fussed, just as long as they kick *** and look great at doing it :)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
To be honest a female offspring whould bring new light to the game because it just seems to that there have not be any sword swing girls in DMC and I mean in game time so aslong as the DAUGHTER of Sparda was a good chracter to play I would have no problem playing as a girl...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I agree with you there man :) nothing wrong with a powerful female demon kicking some *** :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i whole heartedly agree...we've had proof that a strong female lead can be fun and intersting to play with..the only thing that could make it bad is they they do another nero and not give any backstory first

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ True man :) but as for the whole Nero thing, it isn't that bad, just needs more explanation :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..wich they shouldve done to begin with...lol, they seem to have a bad habbit of making a game..then screwing up a game, then making a prequel then making a sequel that actually makes sense but ticks us all off cuz we need more backstory..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. I just think they like us to wait long for the story to show up .lol. we can't seriously believe that the next would not be linked with 4? I mean, if the next game is a whole new story again then that'd tick me off

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Exactly bro, and I entirely doubt Capcom would do that though .lol. but if they did :(

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Damn them and there explaination of new chracters its atroius I swear, I will hunt them all down if it isnt explained in DMC5 grrrr I dont know how they thought they would get away with it like that...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. they should just stick to Nero for a bit in the next games .lol. but Dante needs to steal back the spotlight later of course .lol. :)

Sparda™

DMC5 will be the mother of explanation, to all the weird storylines throughout the series. I hope so, at least!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah, I hear ya. Should be the explanations at last :)

Sparda™

Also, I don't want someone to take more of the spotlight, and leave the other character with less spotlight. In my DMC5 project, I've given to Dante, Vergil and Nero, equal spotlight.:cool:

Top Bottom