• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Devil trigger

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Ok, we discuss this guy's Devil trigger here.

Is it a immature form?
Is it Vergil's demonic form that Nero is controlling?

What is it?

I say it's not immature and that he's using Vergil's power.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
like ive said on different threads, in my mind theres no doubt Vergil is neros father. so his DT looks like Vergils because he inherited Vergils power. but because hes only a quater demon and is only 16-20 years old he cant contol it properly. so his aura just looks like his DT rather than changing to a demon. somewhere between where dante was when he was fighting Vergil on top of the tower and an actual DT.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
like ive said on different threads, in my mind theres no doubt Vergil is neros father. so his DT looks like Vergils because he inherited Vergils power. but because hes only a quater demon and is only 16-20 years old he cant contol it properly. so his aura just looks like his DT rather than changing to a demon. somewhere between where dante was when he was fighting Vergil on top of the tower and an actual DT.
I will just discuss his DT because there is already a thread in this forum that discuesses his origin.

I don't think his DT is immature because if it was he wouldn't have a "spirit" behind him.
And the reason why the spirit is controlled by Nero instead of surrounding his body is probably because it's someone elses power (Vergil's).

788Masri

I will just discuss his DT because there is already a thread in this forum that discuesses his origin.

I don't think his DT is immature because if it was he wouldn't have a "spirit" behind him.
And the reason why the spirit is controlled by Nero instead of surrounding his body is probably because it's someone elses power (Vergil's).

vergils power is neros pwer. thats why he was able to awaken yamato. dante probably knows this which is why he let nero have yamato as it is his by inheritance. i dont see it as a spirit but as a manifestation of his demonic aura. like his devil bringer.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i think its not his DT to begin with its vergil's.....and when its triggered he is not in control of it but he knows what going on....

788Masri

i think its not his DT to begin with its vergil's.....and when its triggered he is not in control of it but he knows what going on....

hmm nothing he does seems to suggest that tbh.

more importantly did you wish your dad a happy fathers day?
fathers_day_by_epicsteve-d48tj8o.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami

how would you know that? you do not work at Capcom so you do not have the ability to decide the traits of an immature Devil Trigger.

Dante.devil

the devil trigger looks like vergil because Nero was able to restore yamato which contains Vergil's power(like Force edge(Sparda) and i think Rebellion(Dante)) and "Power Give me more power" wasn't Vergil every demon have lust for power

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

the devil trigger looks like vergil because Nero was able to restore yamato which contains Vergil's power(like Force edge(Sparda) and i think Rebellion(Dante)) and "Power Give me more power" wasn't Vergil every demon have lust for power
hehehehe oh man you dont know what u got your self into.....but i wont reply on what you said cuz soon enough someone will give you his thoughts as a pro :D who really know how to hit the spot :D.....oh choco...:p

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
haha chicken :p
not at all, i just don't really have much of an opinion on nero's devil trigger. i think it comes from the demonic energy that resides in his arm, and he only tapped into the demonic power in dmc4. i think if they were to make a dmc5 with nero in it he would have a legitimate physical devil trigger form.
and that's about it. :)

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

not at all, i just don't really have much of an opinion on nero's devil trigger. i think it comes from the demonic energy that resides in his arm, and he only tapped into the demonic power in dmc4. i think if they were to make a dmc5 with nero in it he would have a legitimate physical devil trigger form.
and that's about it. :)
hmmm your no fun :p but still awesome :D

and well as for dante.devil.....well as for what you said the devil bringer is vergil so it contains vergils powers thats why he could restore yamato...and second who has lust for power except vergil???

Dante47

Well, after seeing many theories on Nero, I'd have to agree Nero is Vergil's son, or at least this was Capcom's intention. So taking that into account lets look at some evidence and examine some things.

Nero doesn't unleash his DT until he gets Yamato, which as we all know is Vergil's sword. But Nero's DT doesn't have a physical form, unlike Vergil.

If you do some research, you'll find out that Nero's arm was in bad condition before it turned into a demonic arm. Read this.
Mentioned in an incident report, a number of demons appeared suddenly from the Mitis Forest and attacked Fortuna. Luckily, Nero was present at the scene and exterminated all of the demons. During this incident, Kyrie, who was accompanying Nero, was injured while Nero received a minor injury to his right shoulder. Nero's sword, the Red Queen, was damaged and sent for repair. Kyrie recovered completely, but Nero's shoulder never healed, and he continued to carry his arm in a sling after the incident.
Source

Dante47

So it seems coming into contact with Dante, Yamato and nearly anything connected with Sparda has awakened something inside Nero. His demonic arm proves he can't just be possessed by Vergil or Nero Angelo's spirit.

So I believe it to be a combination between two theories. I believe Nero Angelo has possessed his son giving him unimaginable power through the sword Yamato. This is why Nero can defeat Dante because it's the strength of two people. His DT is Nero Angelo. Just look at the appearance of it.
neroangelo.jpg

Then of course there's the name. Nero. Kind of familiar don't you think? So it's a mix between Nero's demon blood awakening and Vergil's power inside of him. Not just some immature power.

Top Bottom