• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's demon drawing part in the game!!!!

Raziel

Devil bringer
It now appers that the demon we all saw in some drawings of nero behind him a big demon that looked close enough to nelo angelo but wasn't...anyways u get to use that demon badboy when you level up the devil bringer to the maximum but i can't describe it I have a link that would describe what this devil bringers max power does http://ps3.ign.com/articles/828/828631p1.html enjoy:D

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
That, in the first pic, is not Nero's DT. He does not have one. Or, maybe he does, but we do not know yet. And so, he is just covered by the night shadow or something, nothing more. And in the second pic, is the phantom thingy. I kinda forgot it's name though...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DemonSlayer6;56751 said:
That, in the first pic, is not Nero's DT. He does not have one. Or, maybe he does, but we do not know yet. And so, he is just covered by the night shadow or something, nothing more. And in the second pic, is the phantom thingy. I kinda forgot it's name though...

Mephisto;)

Zato-OW

King
i think hes reffering to the Demon in the concept art with the Demon standing Behind nero. Its been said that he can summon that demon to finish off combos after his sword attack...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Zato-OW;56816 said:
i think hes reffering to the Demon in the concept art with the Demon standing Behind nero. Its been said that he can summon that demon to finish off combos after his sword attack...

Summon the demon, as in...?

Zato-OW

King
As in Nero does a 3 hit combo with his sword then the spirit of the DB will followup with a 3 hit attack after nero. Just like in the recent trailer where Nero uses the DB to punch the Demon down to the ground then uppercut it into the air

Top Bottom