• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Angels

Will Nero get a group of female sidekicks like Dante?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Evil Nero;113764 said:
You do know that Nero was born when Virgil was around 10 or 12 years old?

Nero WONT surpass Dante as Dante will always have 10 years more experience then Nero.

Nero might be the next protagonist but he will never steal Dante's spotlight.

I hate the fact more than you do but Dante is Devil May Cry.

Actually, we know NOTHING of Nero's past execpt that he was raised with Credo and Kyrie. Wait, forget my reincarnation theory. What if when Nelo Angelo was destroyed and his powers passed to Nero? Maybe Nero is the reincarnation of SPARDA.

And yes Nero will surpass Dante. I like Dante too but they cant keep him top dog forever. The student will surpass the master. And of course Dante is Devil May Cry. But there is a reason Capcom introduced a completely new character as a protagonist.

Also, I dont want Vergil back. Let him stay dead dammit!

Sparda™

Dark Esura;113784 said:
Actually, we know NOTHING of Nero's past execpt that he was raised with Credo and Kyrie. Wait, forget my reincarnation theory. What if when Nelo Angelo was destroyed and his powers passed to Nero? Maybe Nero is the reincarnation of SPARDA.

And yes Nero will surpass Dante. I like Dante too but they cant keep him top dog forever. The student will surpass the master. And of course Dante is Devil May Cry. But there is a reason Capcom introduced a completely new character as a protagonist.

Also, I dont want Vergil back. Let him stay dead dammit!

Huh?!:huh:

A couple of things you need to know about Devil May Cry are...

Sparda>>>>>>>>>>>......Dante & Vergil>>>>>>>>>>>>.......Nero

Esura

Dante Aseroth;113802 said:
Huh?!:huh:

A couple of things you need to know about Devil May Cry are...

Sparda>>>>>>>>>>>......Dante & Vergil>>>>>>>>>>>>.......Nero

Thats how it is NOW! DMC6......Nero will surpass Dante. Maybe not SPARDA though.

Sparda™

Dark Esura;113808 said:
Thats how it is NOW! DMC6......Nero will surpass Dante. Maybe not SPARDA though.

Not gonna happen.

Dante sealed Mundus, defeated his brother Vergil twice, killed the Dagons, Berial, Echidna and Agnus with ease...(one hit kill with Ivory)...toyed around with the Savior...

Also one thing!

If Nero wouldn't have Yamato, Sanctus would have defeated him. He's still depending on Devil Arms, whether Dante is not.

Esura

Nero is just starting out. Give him a break. No one believed that Rocky Balboa could beat Mr.T but he did!

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
I can see Nero attracting the Village People from the Y.M.C.A song, Ha,Ha, or drinking in the Blue Oyster bar ( from Police Academy films ).

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Nero loves Kyrie; you saw how he reacted to Gloria...always turning around. So he's more a loner. Dante likes the ladies attention ^_^

Koemi

half-breed
Like I said earlier, Nero's a newbie in the playboy world ^_^ His reaction towards Gloria is just one of the many proofs; Whereas Dante is the veteran - jezz, who old is he!? late 20s isn't he!? he better not acts like Nero... :\

I don't really care if he has a line of chicks falls for him - He'll probably behave the exact same way as he did when he saw Gloria

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Koemi;114014 said:
Like I said earlier, Nero's a newbie in the playboy world ^_^ His reaction towards Gloria is just one of the many proofs; Whereas Dante is the veteran - jezz, who old is he!? late 20s isn't he!? he better not acts like Nero... :\

I don't really care if he has a line of chicks falls for him - He'll probably behave the exact same way as he did when he saw Gloria
You don't have to be a womanizer to be considered a 'man' especially when you love someone. :huh:

Esura

NerosDevil;114019 said:
You don't have to be a womanizer to be considered a 'man' especially when you love someone. :huh:

Damm dude! You be taking the words right outta my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom