• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Angels

Will Nero get a group of female sidekicks like Dante?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Okay, people may look at this thread going like WTF!? but let me explain. You know how Dante always get the girls right? And they always want to help him out? Lady and Trish are like his sidekicks so I normally call them Dante's Bitches or Dante's Angels.

Now my question is, do you believe that Nero will have a group of female sidekicks like Dante? Or do you think he will be all alone like a punk. Well, he already has Kyrie as an honerary member, maybe he can steal Lucia from Dante (FYI Lucia is hot!). I believe Nero got a chance!

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
unless him and Kyrie break up or something idk but just by seeing that scene with Gloria it doesn't look like he'll want the babes

Esura

He didnt look interested in Gloria though. Any other typical guy would have just turned his back torwards her while talking to her for fear of seeing the bulge in your crotch area.

koibito

ok if anyone would get a duo of girls following them it would be vergil the first girl it'd be like a servant kinda thing she follows him everywhere the second it'd be like she shows up whenever but respects vergil

nero only will get Kyrie

Esura

Well, too bad Vergil is dead.

One of my theories is that Nero IS Vergil, or a reincarnation of him.

koibito

nah that'd b stupid but lets not turn this into a nero theory thread plus vergil should come back

Esura

Vergil is back......in Nero.

Okay I'll stop. You guys will be feeling salty if it becomes canon.

Also, Lady merged with Kyrie, wearing Trish's outfit, TRIPLE THRRREAAATTT!!!

Janny

Dines with dementia
I doubt it and I hope not. I don't want Nero to become a second Dante; and as much as I hate Kyrie, I have to say that they make a cute couple, so I think it's best if they either work together or Nero works alone.

Imagine if Kyrie would get a backbone, suit up and grab a sword to fight alongside him. Kinda like in the original artwork: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5a55hh&s=4

Esura

I cant see the original artwork....*sigh*

That would be cool but I doubt it. In DMC5 shes going to get kidnapped.....again.

Esura

OMFG!!! WHY DIDNT THEY USE THAT!?

I'm feeling sick right now....

Damn Kyrie looked waaay hotter on that pic!

Sparda™

Nero has no connection with Vergil, and Vergil will make a comeback on DMC5...:p

As for Nero, he isn't Dante...;)

Evil Nero

Nero has Kyrie.
I don't think he's that type of person who would collect women.

btw, Nero's not Virgil, It's been proven with theorys PLENTY of times

=]

Esura

Dante Aseroth;113739 said:
Nero has no connection with Vergil, and Vergil will make a comeback on DMC5...:p

As for Nero, he isn't Dante...;)

Dude, Nero is going to be Vergil's reincarnation! I bet my PS3 on it!

Also, Nero will surpass Dante. Maybe not anytime soon but eventually! Nero IS the new protagonist now!

Evil Nero

Dark Esura;113756 said:
Dude, Nero is going to be Vergil's reincarnation! I bet my PS3 on it!

Also, Nero will surpass Dante. Maybe not anytime soon but eventually! Nero IS the new protagonist now!

You do know that Nero was born when Virgil was around 10 or 12 years old?

Nero WONT surpass Dante as Dante will always have 10 years more experience then Nero.

Nero might be the next protagonist but he will never steal Dante's spotlight.

I hate the fact more than you do but Dante is Devil May Cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom