• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante (Classic)

Who wins and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
well he would want to get a move on nelo last appeared 12 years,ago in dmc1 and there has been no sign or mention of him since he wasnt in dmc2 and the shards,of his,armor were used to make the,angelos in dmc4 so a,nelo comeback is,looking highly unlikely

IncarnatedDemon

Blade8513

well he would want to get a move on nelo last appeared 12 years,ago in dmc1 and there has been no sign or mention of him since he wasnt in dmc2 and the shards,of his,armor were used to make the,angelos in dmc4 so a,nelo comeback is,looking highly unlikely
:/ well maybe the creators can come up with a way to somehow bring them back if they decided they want to.

Blade8513

When reboot was being develolped he told fans to just ask capcom, that his company would make dmc5 if capcom approached him.
As i said, it always depends on capcom.

I tweeted Kamiya and asked, "Will Devil May Cry 5 be your next project?" He replied, "I'm ready. Ask Capcom."

Kamiya "We're ready" to question about making dmc5.
Well maybe we should start a thread and get every single member of this site to tweet Capcom (Whoever calls the shots for Capcom) and tell them to approach Kamiya about DMC5 so they can get to work lol

IncarnatedDemon

Well maybe we should start a thread and get every single member of this site to tweet Capcom (Whoever calls the shots for Capcom) and tell them to approach Kamiya about DMC5 so they can get to work lol
DragonMaster did :) I think if you search this section of forums you'll find his thread .

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
And out-badassed.

nero is pretty bad ass you got to admit besides kyrie being his weakness he holds himself together pretty well throughout the game the only thing that i can call him out for is his lack of experience and the fact that he under estimates a few enemies

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i don‘t think he means nero isn‘t a badass i think he just means dante as a bigger badass

which i agree with dante all around is a bad ass however he shows different shades i think is the word of bad ass in every game example DMC 4 cocky badass DMC2 silent and deadly badass and etc

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
......Did the game not prove that Dante was superior during their last fight?

Dante pretty much beat Nero at his best during his second encounter, so Its obvious Dante would win here.

Dante did not try during their initial encounter, and the second time he did he came out on top and looked to me like he did it rather comfortably, although with effort on his part.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
TC did you play DMC4? Dante was in all means superior to Nero and Nero knows it. I'm all for Nero putting the smack down on reDante, but classic? No not a snowballs chance in hell. I'll tell you what, he could likely leave some serious bruises out with a full powered DB punch to the snot-box but of course Dante wont let that happen again (especially during a fight where he's going for the kill)

Now DMC2 Dante vs Nero would be so ridiculously one sided I almost feel sorry for the kid.

IncarnatedDemon

dante_must_die_by_darkcitycomics-d428soo.jpg

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
TC did you play DMC4? Dante was in all means superior to Nero and Nero knows it. I'm all for Nero putting the smack down on reDante, but classic? No not a snowballs chance in hell. I'll tell you what, he could likely leave some serious bruises out with a full powered DB punch to the snot-box but of course Dante wont let that happen again (especially during a fight where he's going for the kill)

Now DMC2 Dante vs Nero would be so ridiculously one sided I almost feel sorry for the kid.

once again i have to agree as much as i love nero(check the avi) he simply has no chance against dante (classic) theres just no way could he put up a fight hell ya could he do some damage more then likely but in no way shape or form is dante letting nero win lol even if dante only uses E&I and Rebellion and nero only uses Red Queen, Blue Rose, And yamato dante would still win it would be closer without the other devil arms but its still a no chance for nero

Blade8513

......Did the game not prove that Dante was superior during their last fight?

Well that's why I asked this question because I have not played 4 yet, I have only played the reboot and I am working on DMC1 right now and I was interested to know who would win, I have never seen nero in action so I didn't know how he would fair against Dante

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
to put it simply if dante stopped messing around and going easy on nero and he was bloodluste and going for the kill t wouldnt even be a contest he would wipe nero out he is too fast nero probably wouldnt get the chance to even get a hit in

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
to put it simply if dante stopped messing around and going easy on nero and he was bloodluste and going for the kill t wouldnt even be a contest he would wipe nero out he is too fast nero probably wouldnt get the chance to even get a hit in

I wouldnt say that i mean im sure nero would atleast get one hit in

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I'll tell you this, Dante is so strong that even with Kyrie as motivation, Nero still lost.
And on top of that Dante wasn't going all out.

Cant agree with that one with kyrie as a motivation and dante holding back nero would score some decent hits

Top Bottom