• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante (Classic)

Who wins and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
having said that if vergil hadn‘t stayed in hell to fight mundus and had honed his skills over the time between dmc3 and dmc1 then vergil would beat nelo no problem

Blade8513

having said that if vergil hadn‘t stayed in hell to fight mundus and had honed his skills over the time between dmc3 and dmc1 then vergil would beat nelo no problem

Yeah idk a lot about either of them yet, to be honest the only vergil I have ever seen/gotten to know is the one from DmC lol
but sometime after I beat DmC but before I decided I was going to get the originals I couldn't help but go read about some of the characters and spoiled that for myself. That's the only reason I know vergil is nelo lol but im looking forward to seeing the original vergil, to be honest I didn't really like the DmC vergil that much until the end when he fought dante and in vergils downfall when he started coming off as evil and started looking beat up and mean kind of like in this screenshot here

Blade8513

original vergil is much cooler and a proper badass killing machine you will like him id say
Hell yeah I was hoping so, that's awesome I cant wait to see/play as him. So once again my curiosity got the better of me and I did some reading, and is nelo/vergil dead? Like after the final fight with dante in DMC 1 is that the end of him?:/ Or does he make an appearance in 2 or 4?

Caiden

Had Vergil not descended into hell and gained experience like Dante he would be above Nelo. But considering Nelo gives Dante a good fight his is a good deal above DMC 3 Vergil.

Blade8513

no he is gone for good after dmc1
Damn so he is officially dead and gone for good? :/ That sucks, I thought nelo was pretty badass or at least looked badass, I cant say much about his character since he hasn't really said anything yet, did he remember who he was or not really? I remember when he pinned dante against the wall he caught a glimpse of that pendant and he let go and took off so I feel like vergil or some of his memories are in there somewhere.

Blade8513

ya vergils soul is in there and he realises its dante and fights mundus‘s control and disappears
I see, for some reason I wish they didn't kill him off, maybe its the way he looks or how he is rather silent but for some reason I liked that dude even though I have only encountered him once.

IncarnatedDemon

I see, for some reason I wish they didn't kill him off, maybe its the way he looks or how he is rather silent but for some reason I liked that dude even though I have only encountered him once.
Actually it's uncertain whether original Vergil (dmc1), was dead or not. I read a interview where Kamiya implied that he was not dead.
I will go look for that interview...

Blade8513

So
Actually it's uncertain whether original Vergil (dmc1), was dead or not. I read a interview where Kamiya implied that he was not dead.
I will go look for that interview...
So there is still hope for vergil/nelo? Yes please find that if you can, that would be great news for me lol even though I don't know much about him I haven taken a liking to Nelo and from what I have heard I will like classic vergil as well. I didn't really like DmC vergil until the end of DmC and in Vergil's Downfall.

Top Bottom