• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante (Classic)

Who wins and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IncarnatedDemon

I found this picture that illustrates how Nero vs Dante would go. Notice how Nero's attack missed Dante.
Link
Blade, dont click it. You must play dmc4 first. NO BUT!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Lol i remember that part in DMC1 with alastor I thought that was insane but i had no idea he could dodge close range bullets and even take them to the head and be just fine lol that's insane.

dante can teleport and phase around he is massively fast you see this against the savior too he is dangling on his sword from the saviours hand the savior clasps,his hands together fast and dante is,standing on top of is hands smiling

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
dante can teleport and phase around he is massively fast you see this against the savior too he is dangling on his sword from the saviours hand the savior clasps,his hands together fast and dante is,standing on top of is hands smiling

Loved that scene dante made the saviour look stupid the whole time nero was screwing around with sanctus inside the saviour BLADE PLAY DMC4!!!!!!

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
dmc1 dante is a powerhouse too and can access spardas demon form giving him spardas power combined with his own you will enjoy that game its still awesome

im sure i will graphics are gunna bug me but itll be worth it lol im so anxious to get back to running through sos mode grrrrr so impaitient

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
DMC3 Dante vs Nero would actually be a pretty good fight but I still give it to Dante as he has the edge on hax. Now Nero has him trumped in strength and when it comes to speed they're probably not too far off really. Dante has the advantage of hypersonic feats though so he gets that one. Endurance is a mixed bag as Dante could reduce damage but he has a much better healing factor. Nero has pretty good endurance actually. He doesn't fatigue and he has a vast amount of follow ups so he could probably go for days. If I recall the fight between Dante and Nero ended because he realized he couldn't win no matter what not because he didn't have any strength left. Afterwards he continues on to take a barrage of demons around every corner without any transition that show him taking rest or brakes.

Strength=Nero
Speed=Dante
Endurance=Both good but Dante has better feats.
Hax=Not even close! Dante!

For the most part I'd say he's a strong guy but he lacks feats to put him above (classic) Dante at this time. If I could rank him it would be Dante>Trish>Lucia>Nero>Lady (I love you lady but you are just human :( )

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Loved that scene dante made the saviour look stupid the whole time nero was screwing around with sanctus inside the saviour BLADE PLAY DMC4!!!!!!

ya dante destroyed the savior on the outside and saved neros,life if nero wasnt able dante would habe probably gpne in and annihalated sanctus himself and then blown up the sabior with a full power jackpot shot of his fused demon power in ebony and ivory

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
dmc1 dante is a powerhouse too and can access spardas demon form giving him spardas power combined with his own you will enjoy that game its still awesome

ohhhhh and i figured out maximum bet lol i know how to use it obviously but i wasnt styling high enough but i figured out if you do it quickly and dont charge it bumps up your style meter went from an A to SS in one hit

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ohhhhh and i figured out maximum bet lol i know how to use it obviously but i wasnt styling high enough but i figured out if you do it quickly and dont charge it bumps up your style meter went from an A to SS in one hit

maximum bet is a good move alrite prefer fighting in the air myself

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
DMC3 Dante vs Nero would actually be a pretty good fight but I still give it to Dante as he has the edge on hax. Now Nero has him trumped in strength and when it comes to speed they're probably not too far off really. Dante has the advantage of hypersonic feats though so he gets that one. Endurance is a mixed bag as Dante could reduce damage but he has a much better healing factor. Nero has pretty good endurance actually. He doesn't fatigue and he has a vast amount of follow ups so he could probably go for days. If I recall the fight between Dante and Nero ended because he realized he couldn't win no matter what not because he didn't have any strength left. Afterwards he continues on to take a barrage of demons around every corner without any transition that show him taking rest or brakes.

Strength=Nero
Speed=Dante
Endurance=Both good but Dante has better feats.
Hax=Not even close! Dante!

For the most part I'd say he's a strong guy but he lacks feats to put him above (classic) Dante at this time. If I could rank him it would be Dante>Trish>Lucia>Nero>Lady (I love you lady but you are just human :( )

Oh hell no lol i gauruntee nero could take lucia and trish(not at the same time please) ill put money on it no way trish takes nero and no way lucia can either dante can kick nero around but give the guy a lil credit

AlastorSword

Oh hell no lol i gauruntee nero could take lucia and trish(not at the same time please) ill put money on it no way trish takes nero and no way lucia can either dante can kick nero around but give the guy a lil credit
Lol maybe I should explain >_> Less I make Nero look weak and heavens knows he's anything but that. And hey now lets not undermind Trish and Lucia now >_< Trish is actually quite powerful. She can deal a decent amount of damage to Dante in DMC1 and with the help of her magic Dante was able to seal Mundus away again. DMC2 shows us that she should be somewhere near DMC1 dante in strength as she becomes playable just doesn't have his versatility. As for Lucia I'd put her on DMC1 Dante's level maybe. She's shown some serious skill in DMC2 and goes unappreciated plus she managed to kill Arius on her own when he ends up using Argosax's power in the end. She also can slow down time and switch elements if needed. The game sort of treats her dagger abilities as the equivalent to Dante using a gun. Now of course if it came to a shoot out Dante would win but I wouldn't be surprised if she could throw as the speed of an average bullet. lol

If it makes you feel better Nero trumps them both in the strength

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Lol maybe I should explain >_> Less I make Nero look weak and heavens knows he's anything but that. And hey now lets not undermind Trish and Lucia now >_< Trish is actually quite powerful. She can deal a decent amount of damage to Dante in DMC1 and with the help of her magic Dante was able to seal Mundus away again. DMC2 shows us that she should be somewhere near DMC1 dante in strength as she becomes playable just doesn't have his versatility. As for Lucia I'd put her on DMC1 Dante's level maybe. She's shown some serious skill in DMC2 and goes unappreciated plus she managed to kill Arius on her own when he ends up using Argosax's power in the end. She also can slow down time and switch elements if needed. The game sort of treats her dagger abilities as the equivalent to Dante using a gun. Now of course if it came to a shoot out Dante would win but I wouldn't be surprised if she could throw as the speed of an average bullet. lol

If it makes you feel better Nero trumps them both in the strength

ok maybe i didnt give trish and lucia enough credit but im sure nero could take them both trish would be an even fight im sure but i def put him higher then lucia

IncarnatedDemon

Assuming Trish has not acquired a higher power, then yes i agree with you Volpe. But if she has, then no way. Here is a small extract of a story surrounding Trish that i have thought of:
Trish recalls what Dante told him when she asked him about not giving up. And Dante said "Hope is what makes humans strong" and that it comes to us through the people we love.
Trish stands up, she wont let Dante be killed.
The yellow electricity that was part of her ability turns into black, and surrounds her body.

The demon general charges towards Trish, but Trish moves quickly away to the container and picks it up. Then she rushes back to back of the demon, holds her palm to back of demon and he is electracuted heavily.
The container is now full.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i wouldnt say trish is as strong as,dmc1 dante but if somehow she was she would beat nero volpe,sorry but dmc1 dante would kick neros ass too

AlastorSword

ok maybe i didnt give trish and lucia enough credit but im sure nero could take them both trish would be an even fight im sure but i def put him higher then lucia

It's hard to say really. Like I said they both have feats (Trish and Lucia) equivalent to Dante's so by scaling I make assumptions. In a fight I guess I could give Nero the upperhand on some things but Lucia on others. She is faster I'll give her that and she probably has more hax on her side but strength goes to Nero (seriously that face crushing feat puts his strength on skyscraper+! Imagine arm wrestling this guy >_<) But endurance is a toss up. Neither has shown any big weakness aside form mental ones. When Nero's angry he doesn't think and when Lucia has her head around her past she gets hesitant. If they manage to ever meat god knows how it will go down.

I have some overlooked Lucia feats somewhere on my computer. If your interested .... and if I can find it I'll be sure to share lol.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
ya but you dnt jc thats why you prefer ground id say

GUILTY lol but i still style high which counts for something and look damn cool doing it
i wouldnt say trish is as strong as,dmc1 dante but if somehow she was she would beat nero volpe,sorry but dmc1 dante would kick neros ass too

only if she is as storng as dmc1 dante which she wasnt right?
It's hard to say really. Like I said they both have feats (Trish and Lucia) equivalent to Dante's so by scaling I make assumptions. In a fight I guess I could give Nero the upperhand on some things but Lucia on others. She is faster I'll give her that and she probably has more hax on her side but strength goes to Nero (seriously that face crushing feat puts his strength on skyscraper+! Imagine arm wrestling this guy >_<) But endurance is a toss up. Neither has shown any big weakness aside form mental ones. When Nero's angry he doesn't think and when Lucia has her head around her past she gets hesitant. If they manage to ever meat god knows how it will go down.

I have some overlooked Lucia feats somewhere on my computer. If your interested .... and if I can find it I'll be sure to share lol.

id love to read up on her idk i mean i know nero cant beat dante and i know trish and lucia can hold there own adn together they would def beat nero but one on one ive got faith he would win

AlastorSword

I'd say she has the skill to go toe-to-toe but losing in the versatility department. DMC4 shows her taking off with Sparda's sword I'm sure the moves we see her doing in DMC2 aren't blowing too much smoke. Maybe I'm wrong lol.

Top Bottom