• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero origins and facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*looks at all the people that are amassed at Capcom HQ and presses finger to earphone* You guys didn't tell me all THOSE would be here! You said it would be a small group! Liars... *pulls out AK-105u* I await the signal. And for the love of god, if you send anyone else when I go in, they WILL be caught in the cross-fire...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
hey guys is anyone else going to add information about nero. i for one whould like to actually discuss this subject but there hasn't been enough said for me to make a good reply.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The RPers, they run amok!

Okay, I tend to go way too much into detail so I clearly missed the actual topic of the thread. Weird, I know, but I'm known to achieve the impossible.

The only thing we know about Nero's past is that he's an orphan.
It's never said when, how, or why he was orphaned (unless this is stated in the novels). And as DB said, Capcom is basically sucking these ideas out of thin air as they go along, so chances are they don't HAVE that information about Nero's background yet, so nothing we speculate/theorise will be right or wrong.

If it hadn't been for the tight (and oh so wrong) age squeeze between Nero and the twins, I honestly wouldn't have minded if Nero had been Vergil's son. But since we know the facts, and the ages just don't match up, I'm going with the theory that Nero is another son of Sparda. Maybe he's Dante's little half brother? I'm sorry, I just can't see a kid Nero's age calling Dante 'uncle'. Uncle Dante. *facepalm*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Remember,the wise words of Ginpachi-sensei : age has nothing to do with being an old man.It has to do with your smell.WHen your pillow starts smelling like your old man...you are an old man yourself...and I have reached that state...*Hasegawa gloominess.*

As for additional info,I have nothing more.I don't deny that maybe I forgot something that slipped my head,but as far as who is Nero,his father and his relationship to the twins...only this god horrific novel of Bingo gives us an...answer?Since it hasn't established it's place in the continuity,ignore it.Other than that...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've always wondered about Nero's age too. We've established he's a 'kid' as dante reminds us a million times. (lol) But yeah, certain theories (that I won't go into) just don't match up - in my mind anyway.

So any suggestions on his age? I really dunno? Late teens maybe? Also sorry if this has been asked/mentioned before - I can't read every thread on here as my brain would melt!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
The oficials state that he is a young adolecent[like Kyrie] so I'd say 17,18 but the book say he is 16 and Kyrie is 17.Then again...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil Bane;216089 said:
The oficials state that he is a young adolecent[like Kyrie] so I'd say 17,18 but the book say he is 16 and Kyrie is 17.Then again...

16 seems just a little too young i think nero is a year or two older than that .

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think 19. The book probably only says that age to try and get fans to think that he is the right age to be Vergil's son.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;215607 said:
Before I start this thread,I need earnest Nero fans[read fans as in fans not fanboys or fangirls/fujoshi(with the insultive meaning)] and people willing to hear abut facts.And you too DT as you are[I hope] my primary focus on the Nero staff.
Wait a minute. I just reread this.
Why are you singling him out? You just said that this is for Nero fans, not fanboys or fangirls, and Nero has got to be biggest Nero fanboy on.. oh sugar. I can't believe I just called DT Nero. LOL

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not a fanboy. By definition a fanboy is someone who drools over a video game character. I do not drool over him, I just think he's the better choice over Dante. And I have people to back me up on that. Both Darth Angelo and HQQR-Solid agree with me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Heh ^_^

I always thought Nero was about 19 or 20. He doesn't have the round baby-face the younger boys do so he's got to be at the age where he can start spurting a beard.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
clairavance;216581 said:
Wait a minute. I just reread this.
Why are you singling him out? You just said that this is for Nero fans, not fanboys or fangirls, and Nero has got to be biggest Nero fanboy on.. oh sugar. I can't believe I just called DT Nero. LOL

Well...out of all the Nero fans,I thought that he is the one who is most interested to know about Nero.I didn't know anybody else.That's why.

Thus far though I haven't seen Nero fanboys or fangirls/fujoshi,here.Advise : don't go to Gamefaqs.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
clairavance;216769 said:
What exactly is fujoshi?

Fujoshi is basically a fangirl but instead of making straight pairings with the character she likes,she does yaoi pairings.These fangirls are [usually] obsessed with yaoi.

@demon genral : A war on ninjas?Oh,dear...then I'm afraid that makes us enemies.So long.[Ninja Vanish.]

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^*cough* i like yaoi... but i had never heard of it until i bought some DMC stuff from eBay

if you look in the dictionary beside fan-girl you will see a pic of me and vergil in a cage...
and besides drooling is so unattractive...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^There is a big difference between liking yaoi and being overly obsessed that you attempt it in real life life too. 0_____o frack.

Seriously don't mess with fujoshi.[They also take 50% of the blame about Koba's excessive trolling since,unfortunately 90% of the Sengoku Basara fanbase runs on fujoshi/fangirls instead of normal fans...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom