• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero origins and facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i don't know what the tie could be

yeah i know it is dani and selfcentered....right

i do think of overs but where we live our family is look out for each other and don't trust anyone

why would i think of people for all i know u could all be rapists or perverts i don't trust people on the internet

i aint sayin any of u are thoes things i'm am just cautious

dani i'm not scared...go on reach me through the screen and send me to kingdom come

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
i don't know what the tie could be
Um...what the hell does this have to do with anything?

yeah i know it is dani and selfcentered....right
I said nothing about your self-centerdness, smart one.

i do think of overs but where we live our family is look out for each other and don't trust anyone
Yes, that's all fine and dandy, but I don't give a flying **** about that.

why would i think of people for all i know u could all be rapists or perverts i don't trust people on the internet
Where the hell are you pulling this out of? This has nothing to do with what I just said. Oh, and by the way, I may be a pervert, I am not, however, a rapist, etc.

i aint sayin any of u are thoes things i'm am just cautious
Yes, however, you saying those things were useless, since this has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

dani i'm not scared...go on reach me through the screen and send me to kingdom come
Tsk, tsk, tsk. *shakes head* I can make that sentence reality.

Oh, and learn to spell and learn proper, kthx.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DG you're really pushing it... I wouldn't if I were you. Bad idea, man. Bad idea. *hides in corner*

EDIT: Ugh. Too late. Just stop before the F-bombs start getting dropped and this thread gets lost to oblivion and hatred. Seriously. Not cool.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
no one can really kill someone cuz of spelling if u can't live with it ignore it

and u did say selfcentered this wouldn't of happened if u didn't jet off crazy

pointless u started and i never stop untill it finishes

dt what the hell is wrong she will never even be able to lay a waft of breath on me

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Cough* you'll invoke mod rage of you carry on...

And i don't wanna see anything happen to any of you. If you're gonna fight, do it on your messages.

On topic: It isn't Vergil's spirit in Nero's arm... It's the spirit of Yamato that appears in Nero's DT.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Seriously you guys,stop it.DT is right,if this thread is lost Nero info is lost.And it's not a good thing for those who like Nero.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Hey DB good job on the Nero facts! ^^ That was a lot to read, but worth it. Where'd you find such things?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I can't even reply properly, on the account I'm on my phone. But I would like to say one thing: how ****ing stupid can someone be?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
tut tut tut

why are u going in the corner dt are u affraid of someone who threatens over the internet

how exactly do u plan on getting me dani

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Dg...dani...let's just chill, hm? I don't want some valuable information about Nero to be lost because of a fight. Like VB said, mod rage will be invoked if a ceasefire isn't called...

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i aint mad

oh dani if i wasn't so annoyed that u randomly guarrel with me cuz of spelling i would be laughing my self to kingdom come

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Oh, no. It wasnt because of your spelling, it was your smug, self-centered posts.

Anyways, if you reply to this,DG, do so on my page. As of now, I'm logging off before my phone dies.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
*White Stripes Music on background*

I think I smell a mod
Oh,I think I smel a MOD.

Ahem.

@everyone.Don't worry guys I just copy pastad everything so it won't be lost.If a mod does close it I will make another.

Also @Tonks : I've been on DMC4 ever since those "leaks" from magazines[the japanese ones and not just famitsu.Many magazines like Jump can also release that kind of info] and I've been searching on creator's blogs,2chan and translations by translators worth trusting.For the most recent events on DMC4[after the leak] me and a friend of mine that knows japanese started searching.

As for the inspirations cross references and slight "hints" blurted are your best friends,granted you know where the stuff comes from.

The rest was easy.Triple checks etc

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I think another person isn't allowed to "paste" info withoput consulting etc.Don't worry,back up plans up and ready to start whenever things look bad.

Also : *Brings out huge@$$ O-tachi*,*Deathly voice* I believe mr Bingo and Mr Kobayashi have a meeting today...with me...

PS : It's not about DMC5,but for SB3.Kobacross just trolled us again.I believe that trolls worldwide now look at him as the Grand Master of trolling.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Capcom is known for taking religious figures/mythological beings and everything and anything to do with heaven and hell and implementing it into the games. I mean I don't think these people have ANY limit to their creativeness. It boggles my mind if I really try to sit down and dissect every little thing they've put in, because you can trace the origins of the craft if you focus on it - but I have the attention span of a fly. I always assumed Capcom was secretly in league with the creators of the Gintama anime, because let's face it, Gintama has everything and everything in every episode, and sometimes they're blunt about where they got their material from. Gintoki could have been a Vergil and Dante crossbreed. They've even got a friggin fangirl in the actual anime who goes all-out fangirl on Gintoki. It's like the anime version of Scary Movie - they rip off all the other animes out there. Point is, DMC x Gintama, they snatch a lot of already existing characters and concepts and just tweak them a bit so no one can scream copyright infringement.

Off topic, I'm sorry!!!!

Okay, so, point I was actually getting at is, we know where Vergil and Dante's characters stem from. I mean, Dante's Inferno, says it all. We also know where Sparda's character stems from, eg. Mundus=God, Sparda=Lucifer, with Sparda being Mundus's most beloved and highest ranking servant, Sparda rebelling against Mundus, then throwing himself willingly from the demon realm into the human world where he lives as a 'human' trying to keep the world in harmony, eg. Sparda becomes the demonic version of Jesus. So, we've got those major character's inspirations pinned down.

Where the heck did Nero come from? It's got to be something big, like right under our noses right? It's something everybody has heard of at one stage or another. Maybe they've taken him from historical events? I still haven't pinpointed down where Nero came from :( Maybe Ceasar Nero? But I doubt he was a warm blooded, passionate type, so that would make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom