• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero Is Vergil's Son ( Confirmed )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railazel

i think he didn't mention new game Cause he didn't have the authorization to say anything about it

PS: Happy New Year Everyone , have a great year
Nope, he said that it wasn't important for their plans or something like that. The gist of it is that DMC wasn't necessary so weren't going to make a new game for it.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Nope, he said that it wasn't important for their plans or something like that. The gist of it is that DMC wasn't necessary so weren't going to make a new game for it.
i assume that he was one of the guys from DMC4 development Team So he was telling the truth , they weren't making a new game for DMC series cause it had been outsourced to Ninja Theory

Railazel

i assume that he was one of the guys from DMC4 development Team So he was telling the truth , they weren't making a new game for DMC series cause it had been outsourced to Ninja Theory

DmC still counts as DMC game, and before then they weren't even thinking about making a new DMC game. DmC was in production for about a year (if I'm correct) before its first trailer was out. The statement made by the localization member was made before that.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
DmC still counts as DMC game, and before then they weren't even thinking about making a new DMC game. DmC was in production for about a year (if I'm correct) before its first trailer was out. The statement made by the localization member was made before that.
It won't prove anything my friend
you can't possibly expect a localization member to confirm a huge game in an interview like that . he couldn't say anything about DmC . Even if he didn't know about DmC it won't change the fact that he was one of guys from DMC4 Development Team so his statement about Nero being Vergil's Son is what they had in mind When they were making the game

so whether you like it or not , Nero Is Vergil's Son

personally i don't like this idea but i think it makes sense

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Hardly does. How can a 29-/30- year old man give birth to a 18- year old boy?
Dante's Exact age in DMC4 is unknown , they (capcom) said that he is in mid-thirties so we don't know that how old he was in DMC4 so it could've been like that : Dante is like 32/33 in DMC4 Which makes vergil 18 when he had become father , and vergil met Nero's Mother One Year Before The Events Of DMC3 ( Remember that In DMC3 Dante Said That It Have Been 1 Year Since He Last Met Vergil )

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Dante's Exact age in DMC4 is unknown , they (capcom) said that he is in mid-thirties so we don't know that how old he was in DMC4 so it could've been like that : Dante is like 32/33 in DMC4 Which makes vergil 18 when he had become father , and vergil met Nero's Mother One Year Before The Events Of DMC3 ( Remember that In DMC3 Dante Said That It Have Been 1 Year Since He Last Met Vergil )
dude you read the dmc manga thats the one year that they last met and vergil had no time for world affairs back than he had hunger for power worldly desires were nothing to him.the only time he couldve gone to fortuna was after he got defeated by mundus in dmc3 that would be between dmc3 and dmc 1

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
dude you read the dmc manga thats the one year that they last met and vergil had no time for world affairs back than he had hunger for power worldly desires were nothing to him.the only time he couldve gone to fortuna was after he got defeated by mundus in dmc3 that would be between dmc3 and dmc 1
i know , i read manga , i don't know if it's official or not , so i am not counting on it

but even if manga is official vergil could've gone to fortuna before the events of manga

DeamonslayeR

i know , i read manga , i don't know if it's official or not , so i am not counting on it

but even if manga is official vergil could've gone to fortuna before the events of manga
dude let me explain it to you again he lost his mom when he was a kid he survived and was ****ed and had a desire for power and maybe revenge (dont know what goes on in his head) the last thing he would wanna do is getting laid -_-

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
dude let me explain it to you again he lost his mom when he was a kid he survived and was ****ed and had a desire for power and maybe revenge (dont know what goes on in his head) the last thing he would wanna do is getting laid -_-
thats your side of the story and i respect it but let me tell you what i think about vergil's past :

as you said vergil had lost his mom when he was a kid , he was angry ( and a little scared ) and hated the demons but after a few years he eventually calmed down and forgot about what happened then he started to travel around cities and have fun maybe hunt some demons ( just like dante in DMC3 ) , he eventually found himself in fortuna

he stayed there for a while , one day he met a cute girl ( nero's mom ) and decided to have a normal life ( pretty much like sparda when he met Eva ) so he asked her out and so , they became close and fell in love with each other , they could've been together for a few months then something bad happens , something that reminded vergil of his mother's dead ( probably some demons attacked nero's mom and vergil defeated them )

then vergil realized that if he want to ever have a normal life he has to become powerful enough that no demon even dare to think about attacking him or his loved ones , he realized that : "Might Controls Everything And Without Strength You Cannot Protect Anything"

so he leaves his love ( for the grater good ) in hope of finding his father's power , in DMC3 Vergil offer his brother to share The power of sparda but Dante refuse so he have to fight dante in order to gain power of his Father

thats my opinion and it's not a fact so it could be Wrong

DeamonslayeR

thats your side of the story and i respect it but let me tell you what i think about vergil's past :

as you said vergil had lost his mom when he was a kid , he was angry ( and a little scared ) and hated the demons but after a few years he eventually calmed down and forgot about what happened then he started to travel around cities and have fun maybe hunt some demons ( just like dante in DMC3 ) , he eventually found himself in fortuna

he stayed there for a while , one day he met a cute girl ( nero's mom ) and decided to have a normal life ( pretty much like sparda when he met Eva ) so he asked her out and so , they became close and fell in love with each other , they could've been together for a few months then something bad happens , something that reminded vergil of his mother's dead ( probably some demon's attack nero's mom and vergil defeated them )

then vergil realized that if he want to ever have a normal life he has to become powerful enough that no demon even dare to think about attacking him or his loved ones , he realized that : "Might Controls Everything And Without Strength You Cannot Protect Anything"

so he leaves his love ( for the grater good ) in hope of finding his father's power

thats my opinion and it's not a fact so it could be Wrong
thats a pretty well constructed theory but what uve described as vergil is completely the opposite of him.since he was young he was very serious the completely opposite of dante who was joyfull and happy
EDIT
i even believe that dante never got laid although he has so many woman around him

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
thats a pretty well constructed theory but what uve described as vergil is completely the opposite of him.since he was young he was very serious the completely opposite of dante who was joyfull and happy
i haven't played DMC3 for a while so i Cannot remember him exactly but if i remember right , Vergil and Dante were close in past so he couldn't always be that serious even if he was serious it doesn't mean that he wasn't an emotional person in the past

DeamonslayeR

i haven't played DMC3 for a while so i Cannot remember him exactly but if i remember right , Vergil and Dante was close in past so he couldn't always be that serious even if he was serious it doesn't mean that he wasn't an emotional person in the past
he was emotional just that his mothers death made him more serious and the hunger for power so nothing like that can ever happen again to his loved ones.and i just remembered that vergil didnt go to other cities he alway's kept watch on dante cuz he was a bandage covered guy named gilver and was a mercenary too and had many encounters with dante.
Gilver__Vergil_by_sinnerlucian.jpg

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
he was emotional just that his mothers death made him more serious and the hunger for power so nothing like that can ever happen again to his loved ones.and i just remembered that vergil didnt go to other cities he alway's kept watch on dante cuz he was a bandage covered guy named gilver and was a mercenary too and had many encounters with dante.
Gilver__Vergil_by_sinnerlucian.jpg
this is from DMC Novel Right ?!

And Capcom Has Stated That After DMC3 this Novel Is Not Canon Anymore So , My Theory Still Can Be True

But Then Again It's Just A Theory

DeamonslayeR

this is from DMC Novel Right ?!

And Capcom Has Stated That After DMC3 this Novel Is Not Canon Anymore So , My Theory Still Can Be True

But Then Again It's Just A Theory
yup its pretty good but that theory is very lovey dovey for all vergil fans and unacceptable but it is pretty good
edit
oh and this isnt the novel but the manga

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
yup its pretty good but that theory is very lovey dovey for all vergil fans and unacceptable but it is pretty good
edit
oh and this isnt the novel but the manga
thank you

do you have a link for this manga ?! cause all i could find was a Comic book kinda story About Dante and Vergil and The Events that took place 1 year before DMC3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom