• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero answers

II Regicide II

The Greatest
can anyone please help me out with a little bit of info
1) How does Nero have Sparda's blood
2) What did Dante mean when he said your getting stronger. did they fight before
3) And does anyone have any info on Nero and can you tell me about him because it didnt explain much.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
1)We don't know
2)i dont remember him saying that and if he did thay fought at the start of the game remember?
3)none of us know much
we all have to wait for dmc 5 :p

DarkHuntersInc

To question number 2 I'm guessing he was referring to before the devil bringer was used in the fight. Since Nero has no idea who Dante is (which surprised me since the Order worshipped Sparda, so wouldn't Dante be viewed as a demi-god, but then it looks like Nero wasn't all that interested in the beliefs) and I haven't seen Nero in the other games.

For 1, it's mainly speculation for now. There'll be plently of theories unless they make DMC5.

Enma47

I think what he meant when he said "getting stronger" was that until that point in the fight Nero hadn't landed a hit on dante and when he hit him in the face and stuck him to the statue he said "getting better"

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
yeah that sounds more right enma and he probably didn't know who dante was cause he wasn't paying attention to the speeches.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im not 100% sure, but when Dante said, "getting better" I think he was talking about himself and the wounds Nero inflicted.

Chrysander

4) How does Nero get the DB?
5) Who/What is the DB spirit?
6) Why does Nero have so many similarities with Nelo Angelo / Vergil?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I dont think it says where he got the devilbringer from does it? it just says that he was injured by a demon I think...

Maybe at first the devilbringer is just a normal devilarm and when somehow Nero was able to restore Yamato the arm, and the power in the sword became one.
Nero says "from that day forth....." does he mean from the day he got the DB or from the day he got Yamato? I am confused.

Something else that I noticed is that when you are using the DB it forms a seperate spirit like arm and when you DT the rest is filled in by the demon behind him, like it was there before he got Yamato which is why I am thinking of the "two powers becoming one" thing.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
hey darth angelo45
when he says since that day forth he isnt talking about when he got the yamato because he just got it
and the spirit behind him is virgils devil mode im pretty sure

BomberDom08

he said your getting stronger cuz at the beggining of the fight he wasnt fighting at his best so he was getting better as the fight went on

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Fatal;67786 said:
hey darth angelo45
when he says since that day forth he isnt talking about when he got the yamato because he just got it
and the spirit behind him is virgils devil mode im pretty sure

I cant believe they didnt tell us where he got it >_<
Isn't this supposed to be the story of where Neros story begins? Now we are going to have to wait and see if we find out in some sort of flashback or something..

Does DMC do flashbacks? I dont remember any.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
no i cant remember them doing any flashbacks, the next thing to that is DMC3 and that was a prequel, not a flashback.
And i am very dissapointed that they decided to make a half-*** story that is only half answered
especially since its the 4th game of the series
But anyways if they dont make the 5th to answer everything its going to be very dissapointing.
BTW more Dante would be nice

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
I got a feeling Nero is going to be just like Raiden from MGS2, as in he's just going to be there and not do a whole lot after his game/spotlight.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't know who Raiden is, but I hate that. One hit wonder who come in with a bang, and don't do anything else for the rest of the time. But I don't think they'll do that to Nero.

Top Bottom