• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero answers

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
raiden was metal gears most annoying character ever...now theyve put him in the cyber-ninja suit and alot of ppl are probably gonna want to play as him now..lol basicly in mgs2 everyone wanted to kill him..now we might actually get the chance, just when he might be somewhat cool

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Not nessasarily.

Heh, hey, maybe they could have like a Sonic and tails thing going on where they have both players at the same time and you can choose who you want to be and who you don't pick the computer controls. You know what im talking about right?

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea that would be pretty cool
and they could like have some duo finishers or something like both do a special move
that would be cool and fun

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nero would help a great deal in freeing Dante from those damn blitz when the grap him and electicute him. *shudders*

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man, ok thats it..i need to just get over my ocd and finish this game so i can hold my own in a conversation...lol ive been over powering myself for 3 days just to fight angel..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i probably wouldve beat it by now if angel hadnt've kicked my butt so hard the first time..i went overboard and got like 8 new abilities that according to the walkthrough i dont even need..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
devil hunter..lol, wich yeah i know..alot of u are gonna say..haha ur playing on normal and having trouble..well, ive been out of the game for awhile so i kinda keep forgetting some of the devil may cry no no's..lol..like dont go into a boss fight without items unless ur sure ur powered up, but hey ive been spending most of my time playing ff8...lol

II Regicide II

The Greatest
haha yea man its cool
ive played on human and im currently playing on devil hunter
i only died once back on human mode
stupid secret mission

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
NERO116;68158 said:
devil hunter..lol, wich yeah i know..alot of u are gonna say..haha ur playing on normal and having trouble..well, ive been out of the game for awhile so i kinda keep forgetting some of the devil may cry no no's..lol..like dont go into a boss fight without items unless ur sure ur powered up, but hey ive been spending most of my time playing ff8...lol

Don't feel bad, my friend couldn't beat GOW on easy mode. She sucks. XD

Top Bottom