• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero answers

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That sucks, my playstation 2 is sick. She has game console cancer and she's dying. D8 I might get her refurbished for two reasons.

1. The new models suck, I like the original PS2 design that I have.
2. She holds sentamental value, she's been with me for about 6-7 years, so im not replacing her. >< And yes it's a she.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
wow, i cant believe it..i finally did it..i didnt beat the game yet but i beat the part i was stuck on..lol..i wooped angelo agnus' butt too..that was an oddly easy fight...only now i cant figure out how to get back to the grand hall to crash the meeting..lol...anyways..back to the topic...i say wait till about this time next year and if the 360 is still having problems then forget ever getting one that will last u..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i will NEVER get a wii..lol, i wont bag on anyone who did but for me it just dosnt have the right games...i mean yes it has alot of good titles..but they are all wacked out and gimiced up to use that motion sensor..the ps3 did the motion sensor thing better in my opinion..they didnt make it a gimic....they just use it for subtle things like dodging and stuff

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...but its just not a system for me...they made it basicly so the motion sensor is the only selling point...that controller is the only thing that makes the system next gen..lol..the graphics arent even next gen..they're like..souped up gamecube graphics

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..i mean dont get me wrong..i might play it when i go over someone's house if they have it..but im not wasting my money on something i wont even touch half the time...but i will eventually take the risk at buying a 360...even though with my luck it'll explode or just burn out and quit working..lol, (sigh)i really had hoped the microsoft would make a good system..too bad it had so many flaws...hopefully they will work them all out by this time next year though..thats when im planning on getting one...but first im getting an external drive for my ps3....then im getting my dad to build me a computer..im not going to get my 360 till im ready to take all my systems online

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
never..no way..ive never really been a big nintendo fan to begin with..im more of a sony/sega fan..would u believe over at my dads house i still have a genesis?...lol and a dreamcast

Top Bottom