• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero A Clone ???

D

Deleted member 209

jester: not my precious nose!
me: it won't hurt a bit and u might look a little bit cooler
jester: really
me: of course not fool!!!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
hey whats up ive been out of it for a couple of days so i know ive missed a lot so ill be talking tou ya later!

and i had the wierdest thing happen to me on tuesday...BRB

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
you still dont know what happened so here it is...

on tuesday my mom went to go pick up this dog it turns out its... a white pitbull with green eyes and a red nose... his name was kilo as in a kilo of cocaine or as in he weighs about a kilo he WAS for my uncle but he didnt want him... so when we went home we had to drop him off at the previous owners daughters house which the previous owner was at...it turns out the B ITCH left thinking we were going to keep him with no problems what soever...so her daughter called and said "well yeah umm you can reach her at 656-689-8926 or something like that... we were up all night so i said the B ITCH is lucky im the one that wasnt knocking cause baby ill come a knockin and break down the F UCK*ING door too... anyway we drove all over looking for somewhere to put him at so my moms friend took him since she already has 2 othe pitbulls, their names are lucy and wrinkles, my mom told me that lucy was bitting his nose and that he started bleeding, the next day it turned out that i was si9ck and had a headache,stomachache,diharrea, so anyway i hadnt planned on going to school any way, so i basically stayed home all day playing nfs:carbon and timesplters2... thats the explanation you wanted,yes?:$

i still feel a bit faint but i think ill be ok for the rest of the day

so how did your weekend go?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yeah of course,hpoefully you know what i mean...

does anybody here play online free games like battleon or dragonfable, there rpgs

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I don't know, you tell me.

But I agree with someone else on this forum, who says that Nero is Dante's son. I cannot remember who, but whoever it was yeah, it was him/her who came up with the idea. :)

D

Deleted member 209

KoRn_Dowwg666;15648 said:
I don't know, you tell me.

But I agree with someone else on this forum, who says that Nero is Dante's son. I cannot remember who, but whoever it was yeah, it was him/her who came up with the idea. :)

IT WAS ME!!!
:lol:

I dunno I picked it up from somewhere as idle gossip or from some other forum. (forgets where)

I'm not to sure but I think that Nero could b a watered down version of Sparda and will act as his vessel for when the cult people release him from his seal.

SO THAT RUMOUR I STARTED IS UNCONFIRMED!!! but thnk u for agreeing with me.

Top Bottom