• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero A Clone ???

D

Deleted member 209

:lol:

BOO!!! long time no see korn! *hugs* :p

SO neways, me and dark elf came to a theory we agreed on

I think it was something like we think that Sparda is going to possess Nero.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
AAHH! Your boo scared me:wacko:

Someone called Abstine_Minded came up with exactly the same theory...:p

i believe that nero could be created as was trish.....as to who did it we dont know....it could be the cult or someone else....an interesting subject tho..

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
But you have to remember that Nero has to be a hero, not a villan. He cannot be created by someone or by Mundus.

D

Deleted member 209

but what if people jus want u 2 think that nero is a hero?

y would dante try to kill them if they were gd ppl?

D

Deleted member 209

KoRn_Dowwg666;15737 said:
That would be the case if Capcom cannot come up with something original.

I feel it would make more sense to keep Dante and Vergil as the only children of Sparda because I think that they reflect the two sides of his personality with Dante being the reckless one and Vergil being the stone cold honourable one.

If Nero was another Sparda child.. then what side of Sparda's personality would he be? Because usually there are two sides to people (even tho they aren't real ppl). Like light and dark.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
guess what trish isnt good... it turns out that she's....... evil and still works for mundus, but dante kills her.....and cries, does anybody want more??

i read about it in a book at borders yesterday.... it was kinda sad that trish had to die but i still think that she was either being controlled by mundus or acted like that because she wanted revenge on dante... oh and all the demons from any previous games come back to HELP dante in a war that was started by mundus...

Dark Vergil

Hi I am really curious to play and see DMC 4 only the game could show us the truth lurking behind.I hope Vergil has a good and huge role in the game.

Atikkin

Shrine Child
Nero a clone of Sparda? I find that really hard to believe. I'm not saying it's wrong. It could be true. Then again, everyone around this forum is speculating what the hell this Nero guy is.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
vergil121;12350 said:
One of my theories is that Nero was a clone of Sparda created by the Sparda cult. They had to use a human sacrifice to create Nero and that is why he is not a full demon. Also people have been saying that Nero could be Vergil and when we think about it, if we combined Vergil and Dante we would get a Sparda clone in human form, which in this case is Nero. So he has Dante's looks with Vergil's attitude.

Nero's arm (the Devil Bringer) actually looks like its from Sparda's Firing body aswel. If my theory is correct, then Nero has been raised from being a child by the Sparda worshipers. I think their reason for creating Nero was because they somehow knew that Dante would try to kill them all in the future and so they needed a bodyguard that could match him, and who better than a clone of his own blood.

Tell me your theories...

We dont know about Nero´s life..........but he could be a descendence of the Order...........but its my opinion......coz we dont know anything about his life

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
well on the official site it says that Nero is a orphan and taken in the Order and then rised by Kyrie

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
anit4e;19981 said:
well on the official site it says that Nero is a orphan and taken in the Order and then rised by Kyrie

really?? i didnt know that before........well.......how that he has those fancy clothes then??

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
one thing that i found is he belong to the order of the Swords.........that includes that he is a Holy Knight.......but i dont know who is the REal enemy

Top Bottom