• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help on a Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
$JP;54257 said:
Ok so when does this new project falcon Xbox360 come out???

DemonSlayer6;54516 said:
New project falcon????? I have never heard of that before. Maybe it is the Black XBox360 you are speaking about. I have never heard of an XBox360 Falcon... wierd... where have you heard that from???

They are already in circulation, its not a new Xbox 360 its just a normal one with all new chips and fans inside etc. The black one is the 360 Elite, and does actually have the Falcon Chipset inside i believe.

The dark knight;54576 said:
PS3!!!!!!The only word you need in your entire LIFE!!!!!Besides pregnant...but that is the scary word......

The dark knight;54594 said:
PS3 is better....

Got a site where your fanboy views might be better suited:

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/

Biggest fanboy site ive ever seen, and the joke of the net at the minute. Good for a good laugh though. (better to read the comments for the truth rather than the biased articles though :lol:)

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Oooo I see, so does it really matter if I get a Premium Xbox 360 over the Elite besides the fact that the Elite has more memory cause I'm planning on getting the Premium Xbox 360.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But, the Elite will cost more you know. ;)
So, I guess if you want that, you will have to wait longer and save up on the bucks. Otherwise you could save up on the ps3. As Vergilissexy said, the ps3 games will kick @$$ in the future. The XBox360 may be popular now, but, in the future it will be overtaken by the ps3 and the cool games on that platform.

Dark Drakan

Admin
$JP;54615 said:
Oooo I see, so does it really matter if I get a Premium Xbox 360 over the Elite besides the fact that the Elite has more memory cause I'm planning on getting the Premium Xbox 360.

Depends how much money you have really, Premium and Elite dont have that much difference except the Elite has HDMI port (will be put on premium consoles in future) a 120Gb HD and it has more fans inside but are smaller so quieter.

DemonSlayer6;54621 said:
But, the Elite will cost more you know. ;)
So, I guess if you want that, you will have to wait longer and save up on the bucks. Otherwise you could save up on the ps3. As Vergilissexy said, the ps3 games will kick @$$ in the future. The XBox360 may be popular now, but, in the future it will be overtaken by the ps3 and the cool games on that platform.

Or so they are hoping, the worrying thing for PS3 owners is that Sony are relying on games that are reaching the end of their lifespans. Like the Metal Gear and Final Fantasy series. However Microsoft are working on starting up new franchises like Gears Of War, Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc. What Sony need to do is help create a great new exclusive franchise of games and stop flogging the same dead horses over and over and putting pressure on developers to keep making sequels to same games.

The dark knight

FIGHT THE POWER!!!
Dark Drakan;54600 said:
They are already in circulation, its not a new Xbox 360 its just a normal one with all new chips and fans inside etc. The black one is the 360 Elite, and does actually have the Falcon Chipset inside i believe.

Got a site where your fanboy views might be better suited:

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/

Biggest fanboy site ive ever seen, and the joke of the net at the minute. Good for a good laugh though. (better to read the comments for the truth rather than the biased articles though :lol:)

Dark Drakan

Admin
DemonSlayer6;54648 said:
So, there are disadvantages for both the platforms you pick. Bad, but it depends on the one you want the most.

Of course, after all they are both pieces of technology and all tech has its advantages and disadvantages. Just depends on the individuals tastes, wants and requirements etc.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well, I'd like to thank everyone who gave me advice, and today I've gotten my new Xbox360 which I plan to enjoy. So once again, thanks to everyone who helped me out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom