• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

naughty naughty

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I have been meaning to ask about this for a while.
When Nero is using the Devilbringer on the knights what is he saying? it sounds like :unsure: the f word lol

And when you do the DT move on the gold knights it sounds like he is going "FU*K YOU!" at the end.
I mean we know that he says to Sanctus "Im not interested in your bullsh*t" when you are beating him to a pulp.

I cant really remember there being swearing in other DMC games...was there?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The farthest I've ever heard as cusswords go in DMC is bast@rd and damn. But I don't blame Nero. I'd be pi$$ed as hell too and blurt out alot of obscenities. xD

There are a few other parts where it sounds like Nero has dropped the F bomb, but he's sorta grunting loud.

Now in the anime, Dante pretty much as a mouth of a sailor in some parts. Everyone cusses, but sometimes when people cuss too much it gets boring, and I'm like, "Do shut up. :/". Seriously.

From now on DMC will be filled with profanity, t&a. It'll be the demonic GTA. Don't get me wrong. I'm a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series, but having characters in such a game as DMC blurt out too much or become a little to raunchy I'll lose interest quick. I dunno... stuff like that was never my cup of tea nor did I ever have interest.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DMC changed direction that's for sure. I mean, not only the swearing but also the apparent fan-service.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
What about when he does the Yamato DB move of the gold knights. It kind of sounds like "UP YOU" but that makes no sense.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well its not aimed at children so they are just showing they are going for a more adult audience.

aka958

Don't trust people
Well i do not really care if he is Cursing or not but if he is like a Thug or something then i really would stop caring about the game but he says it not so often so i do not care ^^

Top Bottom