• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Naruto VS Dante

Naruto (NineTaildemonfox) VS Dante

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
mundus can barely even lay his hands on him, how does the nine tail fox expect to even look at him with out the crap beat out of him
besides isnt the nine tail fox a demon too? so that means its life would be ended, for naruto's sake stay away from dante

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The ironic and painfully funny thing about this is, these threads keep popping up, and this is a DMC forum, someone could put Dante up against an almighty, unkillable god-like creature, and Dante would still come out on top somehow.
It's fine to state your character's case, so long as you give decent evidence in defence, but if you don't, then it's just saying "Character X beats Character Y because I say so, you're wrong and I'm right."

But even when you do that, still, like I said, DMC forum, Dante's always going to win, the only time where, by popular opinion, Dante even came close to losing was in the Dante Vs Hellsing (ALUCARD) thread, and that's because people formulated decent arguments in accordance with both character's cases, taking into account their abilities and powers.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
Divine Insect;161170 said:
Chill out. It's just an anime character. You're talking about the fictional character as if it was a real person. Likewise, Dante is just a video game characters. Both originally figments of some dude's imagination.

See, I was under the impression that this thread was made just for the hell of it. One of those (random thing) vs. (random thing) threads made to pass time for the fun of it, not something to get defensive about and yell at other people for.

Anyway, my ride home should be here soon. I gotta log off so I can go home. I've been stressed out on campus all day. It's ome to get some sleep.

yea yeah!!...I understand ^_^ I just get fun to talk by this way about Naruto and Dante....this word "Chill out" isn't for me, cuz iam like a piece of Ice :lol::D

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Angelo Credo;161294 said:
It's fine to state your character's case, so long as you give decent evidence in defence, but if you don't, then it's just saying "Character X beats Character Y because I say so, you're wrong and I'm right."
The same can be said about fanboys on that last part :p

~Denatta-Chan~;161298 said:
"Chill out" isn't for me, cuz iam like a piece of Ice :lol::D
lol:lol:

Anyways how about something on topic? :lol: like I said I like Naruto and I like Dante but again Dante kills demons for a living so I don't see Naruto winning.

And Quentarus posted that Naruto would die because of the Nine Tail Fox but Dante wouldn't kill a human and he also wouldn't kill a demon if it were good, such is the case with Trish and Brad. Although the Nine Tail Fox is evil it is within Naruto and he's a good person ;).

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
The Da3dra;161300 said:
Although the Nine Tail Fox is evil it is within Naruto and he's a good person ;).

Oh yeah!!, That's right ;)
now Iam really REALLY like a piece if Ice ^_^

Divine Insect

The Da3dra;161300 said:
The same can be said about fanboys on that last part :p

lol:lol:

Anyways how about something on topic? :lol: like I said I like Naruto and I like Dante but again Dante kills demons for a living so I don't see Naruto winning.

And Quentarus posted that Naruto would die because of the Nine Tail Fox but Dante wouldn't kill a human and he also wouldn't kill a demon if it were good, such is the case with Trish and Brad. Although the Nine Tail Fox is evil it is within Naruto and he's a good person ;).

I can see Dante beating Naruto, but judging by Dante's character, he wouldn't kill Naruto unless he lost control and turned evil. If he goes evil, then he's fair game to Dante.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Divine Insect;161352 said:
I can see Dante beating Naruto, but judging by Dante's character, he wouldn't kill Naruto unless he lost control and turned evil. If he goes evil, then he's fair game to Dante.

Without a doubt, if Naruto were to become evil then Dante wouldn;t even think twice about cutting him in half. ;)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Well, the thread is only a few months old.

Wouldnt it make sense to re-post in an old thread thats barely three pages than to make a new thread, thus cluttering the boards? I'm just saying.

But I gotta go with Naruto on this one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom