• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mysterious new Bayonetta info next week

moseslmpg

DreadnoughtDT;265582 said:
@Moses: Wow, a rationalization is stupid if it makes sense to us but not you? Yeah, that's perfectly logical.
I didn't even imply that. I think my statement is just as illogical as yours. You're the one who started the whole "...sounds stupid" thing, with Bayo and Mayo. Turnabout is fair play. Don't act so offended.

You're the one who act as if your opinion is sacrosanct, while I leave my statements open for debate. If you're like to debate why I'm wrong and you're right, then have at it. Lay out points clearly and logically.

Also, there is an ignore function. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you, please feel free to use it. I am not here to antagonize people, regardless of how it may appear to you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah... I snapped. And I apologize for that. I've just been having a really crappy day, and I honestly shouldn't have taken it out on you two. I would say "I'm sorry", but that doesn't exactly cut it in this situation, does it?

moseslmpg

It is fine for me. I don't take offense from what people say or do online, generally.

Still, if you don't like arguing with me, just don't. And I have no problem if you add me or anyone else to the ignore list. Just know that I'm not trying to antagonize anyone.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
You can't get angry guys :/ mostly every comment made on this topic are, in fact, opinions. Sure, MC doesn't talk very often, sure Kratos is a little bit of a little girl sometimes, and YES Bayonetta's taunts are a bit raunchy. Borderline erotic if you ask me, BUT the point that I am trying to make IS... If those original characters weren't there from the beginning would you have had the same awesome experience playing the game as you did? I picked up Bayonetta by accident, just because i thought the name was pretty cool I bought it. Now, if the game was call Jeanne or whatever it'd have never been bought by me. Lol buying a game is ALL about first impressions.

Top Bottom