• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mysterious new Bayonetta info next week

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Cool I am well behind Jeanne as a main character I liked her a lot more than Bayonetta.
She was less bark and more bite.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jeanne? Aw... Well, I'm probably gonna be the only one disappointed, but whatever. I'll still play it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Come on! PSP VERSION!!! WHOOT!!!
I quite liked Playing as Jeanne, especially...
When you ride the motorbike up the side of the rocket and up to Jubileus

So cool!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^GO!JEANNE![And Netta as a secret character would not hurt me at all.]

GO!KAMIYA!Make it true!

PS : PLEASE Platinum,extened the SEGA contract.It will do you good,especially now and the following years.

Sokudukeh

Dancing Dragon~
Vergil'sB*tch;264950 said:
I quite liked Playing as Jeanne, especially...
When you ride the motorbike up the side of the rocket and up to Jubileus

So cool!

I loved that bit, especially the background music. It was well funky x)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Here we go again... <.<;

Sega goes making capcom's greatest mistake ever: making a sequel to a majorly awesome game without the ORIGINAL main character as the main character. Gawd what's wrong with these guys?! What's next God of War 4 with no KRATOS? :O

Goodness, next thing you know ninja gaiden will drop hyabusa :/

moseslmpg

HQQR - Solid;264985 said:
Here we go again... <.<;

Sega goes making capcom's greatest mistake ever: making a sequel to a majorly awesome game without the ORIGINAL main character as the main character. Gawd what's wrong with these guys?! What's next God of War 4 with no KRATOS? :O

Goodness, next thing you know ninja gaiden will drop hyabusa :/
Considering that Bayonetta is the worst part of the game, I'd say it is a great idea. And a GOW without Kratos would be a nice reprieve from his constant angst. NG without Ryu would be unchanged.

Still, I doubt it is a sequel.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
moseslmpg;265050 said:
Considering that Bayonetta is the worst part of the game, I'd say it is a great idea. And a GOW without Kratos would be a nice reprieve from his constant angst. NG without Ryu would be unchanged.

Still, I doubt it is a sequel.

Netta was the best part of the game, IMO. But that's just my opinion. Yours is different, I'm sure.

Vampi

Netta? WTF! Its Bayo. Even Kamiya calls her Bayo. And Bayonetta is the worse character in the game next to Cereza with her vomit inducing cuteness.

The only cool characters in that game are Jeanne, Rodin and Enzo. Everyone else sucks.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vampi;265078 said:
Netta? WTF! Its Bayo. Even Kamiya calls her Bayo. And Bayonetta is the worse character in the game next to Cereza with her vomit inducing cuteness.

The only cool characters in that game are Jeanne, Rodin and Enzo. Everyone else sucks.

What's wrong with calling her Netta?

You forgot Luka. He was awesome too. And quite frankly, I don't like how you're acting as if your opinion is fact. That's kinda rude.

Vampi

Luka is a doofus. But he's neutral. He's probably the only sane person in that group to be honest. So he doesn't really bother me that much.

And no need to get all Huffy DreadnoughtDT

I just can't believe people defend such a lame character as Bayonetta. She's so shallow. Nothing interesting or mysterious at all about her. And she's not even sexy. She's more like nightmarish slutty.

moseslmpg

DreadnoughtDT;265054 said:
Netta was the best part of the game, IMO. But that's just my opinion. Yours is different, I'm sure.
The gameplay is the best part of the game. Fact.

That is the only way one can justify exposing oneself to such an insufferable character. Informed opinion.

Bayonetta is like some Mary Sue character basically, and she is so flat and uninteresting. I think the series would benefit from her departure because she is a blight on the game.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Ok...so?It's not like Jeane isn't a Mary Sue considering she has the same abilities as Netta.But hey as DT said,we have different opinions.

And [the main] Bayonetta [series] without Netta?Good luck talking Kamiya into it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So he couldn't get his way with capcom to drop dante, but he is going to drop bayonetta?
You can't really call the game Bayonetta, if Bayonetta isn't in it.
And Yes, Netta was the best part of the game.

Its Like Soul Reaver with Raziel, and still calling it legacy of kain, when kain isn't the main character. (BTW, it was changed to The Legacy of Kain Series, when they introduced Raziel)

Top Bottom