• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My thoughts about the Dante

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

Thanks for further proving my point.

Someone tries to have a actual discussion about DmC and you post videos like this while the other ignores.

I don't see how Discussions would be any fun if we all agreed with eachother put apparently you guys would rather we all agree since if I disagree with your posts I get this kind of treatment.

Now I'll just wait for you to post yet another inevitable immature video rather than adding anything to the actual discussion...

TheTitan

I can respect your opinion. And, I can understand your grief with the new direction of the character. I, for one, think there's room in the world for both Dantes to exist and would like for Capcom to consider mending the bridge with Kamiya and see if they could possibly fix what Ninja Theory tried to do, or at the very least do something with the mess.

AlchemistFromEden

I can respect your opinion. And, I can understand your grief with the new direction of the character. I, for one, think there's room in the world for both Dantes to exist and would like for Capcom to consider mending the bridge with Kamiya and see if they could possibly fix what Ninja Theory tried to do, or at the very least do something with the mess.
NT succeeded in what they tried to do, its not a mess

Nessy

Don't care that much about the looks of characters in games, I am more of a player that plays games for gameplay but if I had to pick one it'd be the Dante from DMC4.

Nobody likes change, and changing someone to be a younger guy is hard for a lot of people to accept. People grow up expecting to respect their elders so when a character is portrayed as being perfect and they carry age, it's easier for people to follow.

AlchemistFromEden

It was still pretty tasteless.
so is having a character that is supposed to look exactly like the protagonists mother and yet dresses like this
Trish0.jpg

Zato-OW

King
so is having a character that is supposed to look exactly like the protagonists mother and yet dresses like this
Trish0.jpg

Except Trish is her own person. She was just created to LOOK like Dante's mother. She's just a demon with his mothers image. There is nothing wrong with the way she dresses. I have never heard anyone complain about the way she dresses. Those are your personal opinions but come on...

AlchemistFromEden

Except Trish is her own person. She was just created to LOOK like Dante's mother. She's just a demon with his mothers image. There is nothing wrong with the way she dresses. I have never heard anyone complain about the way she dresses. Those are your personal opinions but come on...
dude don't even try to pretend like that she is something more than a sexualized side character

Zato-OW

King
dude don't even try to pretend like that she is something more than a sexualized side character
I'm trying to figure out what is bad about her appearance that is so bad to you. Who has ever complained about the way Trish dressed? I've never in my life in the history of DMC have seen anyone complain about Trish's clothes. Her outfit is almost 100% the same as it was in DMC1 so are you really trying to attack it? Trish is nothing but a character that was created to look like his mother but at the same time had her own character. So your suggesting that because she "looks" like Dante's mother then that warrants her to dress theoretically like his mother should dress? Do we easily forget the way she was introduced in DMC1?

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
Haha anyone else remember discussion on this site before a reboot made the fanbase hate each other?
And Alchemist chill man haha. Others can have opinions as well.

AlchemistFromEden

I'm trying to figure out what is bad about her appearance that is so bad to you. Who has ever complained about the way Trish dressed? I've never in my life in the history of DMC have seen anyone complain about Trish's clothes. Her outfit is almost 100% the same as it was in DMC1 so are you really trying to attack it? Trish is nothing but a character that was created to look like his mother but at the same time had her own character. So your suggesting that because she "looks" like Dante's mother then that warrants her to dress theoretically like his mother should dress? Do we easily forget the way she was introduced in DMC1?
no, i'm saying she shouldn't dress in borderline lingerie period, and the fact that dante isn't bother by the fact that she looks exactly like his mom and has floppy jiggly tits is just ridiculous

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
no, i'm saying she shouldn't dress in borderline lingerie period, and the fact that dante isn't bother by the fact that she looks exactly like his mom and has floppy jiggly tits is just ridiculous
"So I just met this chick who looks like my mother because of the way she was created. I should not like her because she has big tits."
What. that does not make any sense haha

Zato-OW

King
Dante obviously knows that is not his mother. He has said this a few times and the fact that he acknowledged this severs that thought. He only said that she looked like his mother and at the same time comparing the one act that they shared(risking their own life to save him). Trish is more so a sister figure to Dante then anything close to being a mother. Look at her character towards Dante, she steals his money and takes his things without asking him, shops for clothes then have the bill sent to Dante and Dante pretty much jokes around about it while sometimes sighing. His bond with her is close to a bond between a brother and a sister.

Top Bottom