• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Mobile Phone History

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Chaos Master;275834 said:
I see. What about Blackberry? Is it famous model?

Is famous for bussines.

But there are more the showoffs that love to say they have one.

Sorry to hear your luck about phones LoD.

I dont have that bad luck except that my razer phone fell of me and it slpited on two :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
I have had 4 phones since i was 13 which considering im 18 (19 very soon) is very good i feel.
The first phone i had was a siemens(forgot model) and it was brilliant, a crappy VGA camera which was amazing in those days :lol: , then after 2 years of that one i had a samsung flip phone and it was terrible , the battery was awful lasted about 1 day without phone calls or txts , then i got sony ericsson and i loved it :D So i disagree with DD about sony's. It didnt break or anything on me and lated another 2 years until i got my motorola K1 and loved that one was well (the one i gave to ryan) and then i got my one i have now Sony ericsson K770i and i admit its playing up , 3rd sim card in 2 weeks as it wont get phone calls or txts for some stupid reason :lol: But hopefully thats fixed *crosses fingers , touches wood and all that stuff :lol:*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm realllllly careful with my phones. You haveta be when you have an uninsured iPhone. I'd be inconsolable ( and in a lot of debt) if something happened to it. My previous 3 phones were Sony Ericsson Walkman phones and I never had a problem with them.

However pretty much everything I buy these days there's always something wrong - the laptop freezes, the netbook is stupidly slow, my X box died!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ that's very true! My NES and Megadrive still work! :-D

My PSP can be very temperamental too!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Damien;275856 said:
I have had 4 phones since i was 13 which considering im 18 (19 very soon) is very good i feel.
The first phone i had was a siemens(forgot model) and it was brilliant, a crappy VGA camera which was amazing in those days :lol: , then after 2 years of that one i had a samsung flip phone and it was terrible , the battery was awful lasted about 1 day without phone calls or txts , then i got sony ericsson and i loved it :D So i disagree with DD about sony's. It didnt break or anything on me and lated another 2 years until i got my motorola K1 and loved that one was well (the one i gave to ryan) and then i got my one i have now Sony ericsson K770i and i admit its playing up , 3rd sim card in 2 weeks as it wont get phone calls or txts for some stupid reason :lol: But hopefully thats fixed *crosses fingers , touches wood and all that stuff :lol:*

You disagree with me yet one worked fine and one didnt and has issues?

My Samsung had awesome battery life it had been run over, dropped down a flight of stairs, put through washing machine and in shower (drunken night) and still works to this day 8 years later. My Sony Ericsson broke 4 times in 6 months.

One model working and one not isnt much to base a whole brand of phones off but my friends between have have had 6-7 different Sony Ericssons over the years and all have had issues at some point (i remember Sharon warning me off them too). So i stand by my point after not listening and getting one anyway. :lol:

Vergil'sB*tch;275860 said:
Its like things aren't designed to last these days, unlike the Snes, Nes or mega drive/genesis

As technology gets more advanced more things can go wrong with it.

Top Bottom