• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My levaing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I will be leaving the forum for a few weeks becasue i reslly dont want any hints as to what happens in DMC4 and this will be from 5th feb-1st apr because i dont be getting my DMC4 until 31st march, i have to get it on PC:(, just thought i would let people know

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Shame you've got to take some time off from here, but hopefully you'll be back soon :D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
We'll be pretty much safe when it comes to details of DMC4 from now on. Lately, on other place it seems to get people in trouble. <3 I don't like it when people ruin it for me, so I do my best not to ruin it for anyone else. Have fun during your break from the site. :]

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Wow Arkham... That's going a little far don't you think? I would just avoid Devil May Cry fans rather than avoid the internet completely. XD Have fun while you're away from us!! *just don't go losing our bet*

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sorry to hear you're taking a break from the Devil May Cry Forums. :( Is there no chance you could just avoid the Devil May Cry 4 Forum section and just stick with the Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2 and Devil May Cry 3 Forums?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well i wont be avoiding the net completely, just avoiding anything that could ruin it, and i may come into the general section of the forum but it wont be as often as i do normally

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well if you think you could do that, then i will stay. Maybe you could say to all if there are any spoilers please put then in the title

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah thats great, that is enough to keep me here, so i will stay but i probably wont look around as much just in case
If someone could close this please

Dark Drakan

Admin
arkham;62864 said:
yeah thats great, that is enough to keep me here, so i will stay but i probably wont look around as much just in case
If someone could close this please

Glad to hear it and as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom