• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Deepest Apology

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I would directly like to apologize to the following member of dmc.org. Esura.

What I did was wrong, childish, stupid, uncalled for... And lots of bad things. I am one to learn from mistakes, and I have definitely learnt from this one. I was wrong to directly insult another member, and I was wrong to recruit people to that cause. And why have I posted a thread about this? Well I will tell all you people why. I had no right to do that, and none of us do. IN saying this I hope none of you guys follow from my mistakes, as they were wrong.

I can completely understand if the member hates my guts after what was said. I had no right to create a user group against that person. I also apologize to all the people that I invited to that club. For joining it was not your fault at all. However foolish joining me may have been, I was the one who was ultimately wrong here. There is absolutely no denying this. I have no excuse for what I did. And I deserve to be punished for my actions.

I realise now that we are suppose to be a nice community that gets along. No matter how weird that may sound, this place is all for the same thing. We are here for Devil May Cry. We are all in the same boat here. We shouldn't argue and fight over little things. I have made many mistakes in the past. Apologizing sometimes isn't enough. In this case, I don't think it's enough. I am not asking for anyone's forgiveness here. I am merely stating how wrong my actions were, and that I have learnt from them. And that I am truly sorry.

I apologize mainly to Esura, for my actions against him.

I apologize to all of the members who joined the group, because I was wrong to create it and invite them.

I apologize to all of the mods and Admins, for my wrong doings now; and in the past.

And finally, I apologize to every single member, old or new on this site. Do not do what I did.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Nice one LoD
It takes a real man to apologise, so i am going to rep+ you, even though what you did was wrong

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
/High five Ryan.

My friend, what you did took balls, it takes a real man to apologise in public in such a fashion, even though what you did was wrong, you faced up and realised it.

I think...Anyone should be able to respect someone who is willing to publicly apologise for their wrong doings, +rep to you.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LoD, I did not think that you would of did this (apologise). I was never mad, shocked, but never mad. You are my boi LoD. Homeboys, amigos.

Hakuna Matata.

*rep 2 u LoD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I officially think this place has some of the nicest people I've spoken to over the internet. Dmc.org is people friendly :)

All you guys are so mature to see past things and move on. And I haven't lost Esura as a pal *smiles* Wow, I'm just happy that a lesson was learnt, and that I have been forgiven. The message still stands that I was wrong, so don't everybody think they can do the same as I, and be forgiven there afterwards.

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
Whatever the hell you did, you'll still be my fair Knight in Shining Armor
themo-cookiemonster.gif

Top Bottom