• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Movies you've recently seen

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
It's like the 'What are you listening to' thread, post what movies you've went to see recently and put the day/date you went.

Mine is Wall-E, and I went yesterday.

People might think it's kidish but I love pixar movies ^_^.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wasn't a movie, but it't like a really, really long movie: House MD season 1 and 2. Great stuff. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hellboy II not bad at all and better than the first, though i still wish Kroenen was in it. :lol:

Steve

Admin
I really want to watch Hellboy 2!

Yesterday me and the missus watched Transformers: The Animated Movie... again. Good stuff!

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
Saw 'The Dark Knight' yesterday, and, HOLY HELL xDDD

Great movie <3333333 I was so revved up and excited about The Joker that I was afraid it would let me down when I actually saw the movie...but, NOPE. I'm completely obsessed with that psycho now :x Bravo Heath, Bravo <3

Keaton

Premium
Hoping to see Dark Knight soon :D

Saw Wall-E on Monday, it was fantastic! It was such an emotional film for a CGi one, and one that used less than five words between the two main chatacters :baww:

Steve

Admin
Watched Night At The Museum with my step daughter the other night - pretty good stuff! I'm not normally a fan of Ben Stiller but this flick wasn't so bad. Might even watch it again!

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
:lol: night at the museum is really good!
I watched be kind rewind yesterday....it's really funny when they are acting out ghostbusters and men in black 2 :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom