• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

mother of dante, eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks ;)

Who knows, perhaps he didn't just create one Trish ;)

koibito

mundus still has power he created trish he turned vergil into nelo angelo its not hard to believe he created eva

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What? He didn't create Eva, that's utter nonsense. See, that's why I hate threads like these :mad:

koibito

no i didnt state that "he definitely created her" i only said its not hard to believe he could have done it who knows

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ok, but either way. Something has to have happened for Mundus to have created Trish, and to corrupt Vergil. I doubt he could just do it at will.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, what's your point there?

We don't know his full powers exactly... And I could be wrong, maybe he did just create Trish out of thin air... But either way, I still think that's silly.

ice_princess_d

i dont think mundus did create Eva i mean come on eva was just a human if she was create wouldnt she have power like trish but no she was a human not a creation by the Prince of Darkness. mundus is powerful but not that much to create Eva. Eva had a soul Trish didnt. read the Devil May Cry books there the ones who started all this the dmc books hold more info. than the game about everyone
vergil dante sparda eva trush mundus lady nelo angelo el brto
and tony redgrave aka dante

New DMC Player

This is an interesting post. I was thinking about some of the lacking details about Eva that leads to more questions. After Sparda left Eva and the twins I could see her doing a little demon hunting. Only if it was to protect herself and her twin boys. As for her ability or strength could the perfect amulet given to her by Sparda enhance her fighting skills?

koibito

thank you good points too, new DMC player

now also who said eva didnt have powers? she could have had powers like trish

any one else have new theories?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Maybe Sparda gave Eva some powers. Or she could of used Rebellion and/or Yamato. And she could use it. Rebellion and Yamato arent typical Devil Arms. Their true power could only be awakened by the blood of Dante and Vergil respectively. Without activation, they are just typical swords like Force Edge. At the time Dante and Vergil are too young to even use the swords. Sparda may have entrusted the swords to Eva until they are older. She may have slayed demons with them and helped Dante and Vergil wield their swords. Sparda went missing so he couldnt of taught them swordplay. Maybe Sparda taught Eva the basics of swordplay then she taught Dante and Vergil the basics. They had to learn somewhere!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Eva was a badass!! When a demon shows up while shes sewing, she would just cut their heads off with a needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom