• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

mother of dante, eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No, I find that too weird. And too much of a coincidence.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Then again. I am curious as to Trish's creation :)

I think that perhaps, Mundus must've took parts of Eva... DNA or something, so he could create Trish ;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
koibito;109957 said:
ive been thinking and we know nothing about eva what if she was bad *** and not just a house wife?

how long did she live? did sparda only marry her near the end of his life?

if ebony and ivory were sparda's guns as well like that theory that both sets were handed down did eva infact use ebony and ivory?

what are theories behind this woman? i want spectlations! i want theories! bwahahaha!... oops got carried away heh heh
Now I like this topic. Out of all the repetitious annoying Nero's arm theory topics, there has never been a theory topic on Eva. If we can make 1000 topics on JUST Nero's damn arm then surely we can have one on the mother the the two most badass guys in gaming history.

And im not trying to start an arguement, but i've said it a million times and i'll say it a million and one, if you don't like a topic, you shouldn't keep posting in it.

Who's to say Capcom will ever give us the truth on her?

Anyways, I had been meaning to make this fic when Eva was the reincarnation of this preistess that fought by his side in the war with Mudus. XD kinda silly I know, but it was a fun thought. I still might go through with it, but hell I need to update the fics I already have.

I think it's most appropriate to assume that Eva died when the twins were about 7-10 years old. And I think it's safe to say a woman raising two half demon twins was way more than just a house wife. ^^

BTW + rep for making this new and different topic koibito.

koibito

Vergilissexy;110146 said:
Now I like this topic. Out of all the repetitious annoying Nero's arm theory topics, there has never been a theory topic on Eva. If we can make 1000 topics on JUST Nero's damn arm then surely we can have one on the mother the the two most badass guys in gaming history.

And im not trying to start an arguement, but i've said it a million times and i'll say it a million and one, if you don't like a topic, you shouldn't keep posting in it.

Who's to say Capcom will ever give us the truth on her?

Anyways, I had been meaning to make this fic when Eva was the reincarnation of this preistess that fought by his side in the war with Mudus. XD kinda silly I know, but it was a fun thought. I still might go through with it, but hell I need to update the fics I already have.

I think it's most appropriate to assume that Eva died when the twins were about 7-10 years old. And I think it's safe to say a woman raising two half demon twins was way more than just a house wife. ^^

BTW + rep for making this new and different topic koibito.

thank you
now sence im back lol (was at a party) ill give my opinion i think she did fight we all know the theory that luce & ombra was supposedly supposed to be for vergil but sence he doesnt like guns they were in dante's shop so trish got them
well i thought "if thats true why would sparda own two sets of guns?" mabey eva was the opposite of vergil preffered only gunplay instead of only swordplay mabey she owned ebony and ivory also mabey she had something where she could live longer cuz as we know the longer something lives the less importaint a year becomes am i right? so to have a meaningful relationship with eva mabey she could have lived longer than a human

another theory: what if (i hate to bring up dmc2) like lucia what if trish was a series of creations what if eva was created by mundus and lost her memory and fell in love with sparda and fought along side him

Koemi

half-breed
Well I don't know if she fights or not, but think about it: she can teach her twins some pretty bloody "lessons". Think back: when we were kids, and if our wounds can never really hurt us, what would our mothers do? :D

And any one notice Eva seems to like red coat too - that picture Dante has on his desk. So yah... Dante has some "mother" issues lol

and if Eva is indeed somewhat related to that priestess fought with Sparda back then, then I wouldn't be surprised if she can fight like Lady; but then, if she can fight like Lady, then why would that tragedy happen? why would she die from an demonic attack? okay, she protected Dante and what of Vergil? ?

koibito

well if a large amount of demons attacked and dante and vergil were too young to fight she coulda been preoccupied by protecting them and fighting large amounts of demons

Devilishly Zane

If she did fight, I wonder what her taunts would be like if she had any? She is human so that rules out Devil Arms. Maybe she used items like Holy Water?

Devilishly Zane

I thought he went through an Ascension Ceremony? Sanctus can't be entirely human if he can be shot in the head by Dante one moment, and perfectly fine the next. I don't think Eva would go through something like that, but I could be wrong. Maybe doing something like that helped her keep up with Sparda.

koibito

yeah but pope-y mc popeinhimer had to be human once b4 i think its possible but as ive said u know how lucia was created by arius in a series of servants looking just like her, mundus coulda done the same and created many looking like trish and eva, eva had or formed a different personality coulda followed sparda fell in love or something lol (crazy theory i know)

but either way i doubt eva lacked the ability to wield any devil arm let alone ebony&ivory

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
koibito;110323 said:
yeah but pope-y mc popeinhimer had to be human once b4 i think its possible but as ive said u know how lucia was created by arius in a series of servants looking just like her, mundus coulda done the same and created many looking like trish and eva, eva had or formed a different personality coulda followed sparda fell in love or something lol (crazy theory i know)

but either way i doubt eva lacked the ability to wield any devil arm let alone ebony&ivory

Let alone? I reckon it would be more likely that she would be able to wield E+I before Alastor, look at what it did to Dante!

Devilishly Zane

koibito;110323 said:

If that was true, then Dante and Vergil would not be half human/half demon. they would have to be half demon/ half mundus-creation.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^A very good point.

However if Mundus can create demons like Trish, all he needed to do was relinquish her power, that would have made her as good as human.

koibito

thats true but also (and i might be wrong) but do they ever say "half human"? dont they always say "the half demon, the half devil, or devil" u know?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I already mentioned this, but I don't think anyone has bothered to pick up on it. Mundus can't just create a Eva look alike warrior out of thin air right? He has to get something that Eva has... Eg. DNA.

Koemi

half-breed
well now, can't be too technical here - "cross-species-breeding" is not suppose to happen coz each species has a different set of chromosomes and genomes. Thus it's supposedly impossible for Dante and Vergil to even exist (and fertile) as "half human, half demon" =]

conclusion? well just ignore the whole DNA stuff :D we make action figures from time to time, and we don't need that person's DNA to make it. Mudus is sorta a god in hell, so he probably can just make anything he want... :|

... how convenient...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No way, that sounds ridiculous.

Mundus isn't a God, he's just a ruler ;) There's a huge difference. He still needs DNA to make Trish, so my theory is that he captured Eva and Sparda rescued her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom