• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most trivial reason you heard for hating a game

Super90sgamer

- Driver: San Francisco is suck because I cannot run over peoples
- Gears of War series are totally garbage. It's only on Xbox 360.
- Red Dead Redemption is boring, There is no vehicle that I can drive
- Bayonetta 2 on Wii U? I'm done with Bayonetta!

Thats what I heard from my friends & relative! What most trivial reason you heard around?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Bayonetta: I have to unlock my weapons.

Well I don't hate Bayo for that but I kind of hated that a lot especially when the way to unlock to Sai Fun (my favorite weapon) involved playing 100 chapters on Normal and above makes me say f*ck it and give the game back to my friend.

aoshi

Resident evil 6 : Its not survival-horror.

For f*ck's sake, we are two games past survival horror(RE 4 and RE 5).

Terrutas

Dragon age because you could have same sex relationships with your Grey warden.

Ooh! Thanks for reminding me.

3:25 PM - NostalgicRobot: Origins is good
3:25 PM - Hubschrauberausdemwegneger: eh i didnt like origins
3:25 PM - Hubschrauberausdemwegneger: didnt find it too fun
3:25 PM - NostalgicRobot: That's a ****ty argument and you know it
3:25 PM - Hubschrauberausdemwegneger: was slow rpg with too little dialogue to distract me
3:25 PM - Hubschrauberausdemwegneger: **** off nostalgic
3:27 PM - NostalgicRobot: I can legit insult any game using a format like that
3:27 PM - Hubschrauberausdemwegneger: i explained after it
3:27 PM - Hubschrauberausdemwegneger: quit being a **** with your "fun" is stupid bullshit
3:27 PM - NostalgicRobot: Devil may cry is a ****ty gaem, i didn't like it because it wasn't fun, it's a slow action game with too little dialogue to keep my ADD in check

aoshi

DMC 4: Backtracking.

Even though DMC 3 had jus as much of backtracking. Hell, In DMC 4 Mission 13 was jus beautiful with rainy forest.

DMC 4 was the most grandest DMC game to me.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yakuza 4: it's all in Japanese and I can't be bothered to read subtitles>_< Someone actually said that to me.

Super90sgamer

- "No Mai, No Buy" Kof fans disappointment for not finding Mai Shiranui in KoF XII.
- Fighting games are childish game, Try to play Pro Evolution Soccer 2006.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Not enough DLC. I heard that one before. But DLC has nothing to do with the full game. DLC is more like a bonus add on to me and is not something I would judge a whole game by.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Resident evil 6 : Its not survival-horror.

For f*ck's sake, we are two games past survival horror(RE 4 and RE 5).
RE 4 was still survival horror. It still had immersion in a foreboding atmosphere. The change of perspective isn't the reason why RE slumped. That was actually a good idea because that older horror formula doesn't age too well when things become more tedious and annoying more often than anything.

RE 6 was as if Micheal Bay took hold of Resident Evil just entirely abandoning the genre its inception was in. If you don't think that's not enough to hate RE 6 then you'd just be going full retard there. For the most part, if you're a RE fan, you're also most likely a horror fan. Tell me why horror fans would want an action game when survival horror is suppose to be what they're getting?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Can you count not even giving a reason for hating a game in this thread? I've come across so many CoD haters, and usually they don't even state why they think the game sucks. They just flame on articles based on the game and on CoD Youtube videos.
The only reason (if this can be counted as one) I've ever come across is: 'Battlefield is way better than CoD.'... Lol. I don't even...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Can you count not even giving a reason for hating a game in this thread? I've come across so many CoD haters, and usually they don't even state why they think the game sucks. They just flame on articles based on the game and on CoD Youtube videos.
The only reason (if this can be counted as one) I've ever come across is: 'Battlefield is way better than CoD.'... Lol. I don't even...
All those army shooters are the same and also all terrible.

Battlefield fans though seem to talk more about CoD than the game they like more for some reason which kind of made them look like the Jehovah's Witnesses of first person shooters or something.

They're all just awful.

Top Bottom