• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Fun Boss

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
There's always been a boss in each DMC game that I just love to face over and over. In DMC1 it was Nelo Angelo, in DMC3 it was Vergil, and in DMC4 it goes to Credo. So, what boss do you love to fight?

Dante94513

Savior, because I love huge bosses. I love toying with him, fighting angelos while hes trying to hit me, and when he uses the powerful energy beam, I use Dreadnaught to stand there and look like a badass. Also I love the music.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Berial, simply because the fire effects are amazing and I can headbang all silly-style to the battle song. The music even makes me wanna sing along :lol: Berial was the first DMC boss that made me go "holy crap, I am so screwed!" the first time I saw him.

Sparda™

I'm torn between the Savior, Angelo Credo and Berial.

Savior is awesome. Epic soundtrack, huge battle ground and It's on air, like in the Heavens.

Angelo Credo delivers an adrenaline-packed fight. Fast, powerful and sharp. An arena and a catchy-rhythmic tune.

Berial gives a hellish look. Located in a huge crater-like arena, and with the amazing heavy-metal tune, creates the perfect devilish atmosphere.

Zato-OW

King
Actually The Savior is a pretty fun...well only when I get to Royal Guard his energy shots. Just looks so badass.

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo has always been my most loved Boss Battle.
When playing as Nero particually its throughly enjoyable, fast paced, awesome moves, some great oppertunities to use the DT-Buster plus Bustering the spears just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Love Dante on Dante Must Die mode 2nd fight that's my favorite he's just more fun and doesn't die too easily :)

aka958

Don't trust people
my most favorite awesome epic boss ever? hard to choose between Echidna and Credo. Credo fast battle a real adrenaline... when i played mission 8 and fought against him i actually let myself die when he was about to die so i could play him over and over and over again :D . his style is awesome and i like the music, his shouts, the gameplay, the design and of course the SPEEEEEEED!
Echidna was epic because she had like different stances all the time. when she splitted up and start to spit out those little monsters out of the pink thingy she was as weakest and she was as strongest when she was going in to the ground making whips come from the ground. i loved to dodge her attacks the whip and the seeds. when she turns yellow is when i really really like fighting her. she always shoot those seeds against me and she goes faster and much funner. does not have the best design but the great gameplay, the middle speed, all her stances, her seeds and whips and of course MAD MOOODDEEE!

i have to go with Credo mostly because of the speed and the more adrenaline gameplay.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
I personally enjoyed Credo alot too. But I love fighting Berial! Hes the ****, and I wish the fight coulda been harder or faster or jus better really. He was such a great demon concept. They should do more with him.Credo coulda had a better design, but was a great fight. So him and Berial are opposites to me really.:D

Goldsickle

Angelo Credo, no question.

It's too bad that you only fight him once while you fight everyone else two-three times.

The only way Dante can fight Angelo Credo is to go up 80 floors of Bloody Palace just to fight him.
No "practicing" because if you die, the battle ends and you need to climb up the Bloody Palace all over again.

DeathLord81

Angelo Credo , he looks so AWESOME , the music is nice , he is very fast , the battleground is like an arena , and I like to prove him that angels can die (sometimes he proves me that i can die lol)

Keaton

Premium
Goldsickle;177577 said:
Angelo Credo, no question.

It's too bad that you only fight him once while you fight everyone else two-three times.

The only way Dante can fight Angelo Credo is to go up 80 floors of Bloody Palace just to fight him.
No "practicing" because if you die, the battle ends and you need to climb up the Bloody Palace all over again.

Angelo Credo is mega-fun to fight, although I don't imagine much practice to be nessacary, like Bael I always found him pretty easy and predicitble ^^ Especially since you can DT to escape his 'Summoned Swords', plus catching his spears has always been both easy and mega fun :D

Goldsickle

Keaton;179081 said:
Angelo Credo is mega-fun to fight, although I don't imagine much practice to be nessacary, like Bael I always found him pretty easy and predicitble ^^ Especially since you can DT to escape his 'Summoned Swords', plus catching his spears has always been both easy and mega fun :D
I meant practice fighting Credo as Dante :3

There's not much space to "try this or that out", since you can't take items to restore health to prolong the battle and once you or Credo dies, the battle is over.
No purposely dying and rematching via Continues because dying once in Bloody Palace means doing it all over again.

I really wish Capcom would put a Goddamn BOSS MODE in DMC already...

Kowal

I like to fight with this damn frog, I don't remember the name :D Especially while I'm playing Nero.

Top Bottom