• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most favorite weapon and favorite move

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
ha! easily rebellion, uberly cool looking and the moves are really defining Dante as a brawler.. the moves will be death coil and the y y y y attack (using 360 controller) and i dont know the name..

berto

I Saw the Devil
If it wasn't for the poor damage output Osiris would be the one but Rebellion is what I use the most and usually finish the combos with trinity smash since it gets results.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I use Arbiter a lot, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite; more like it's the most convenient. Looks-wise, I like Osiris best. As for my favorite move, I like a lot of the ones Vergil does, so I can't pick an absolute favorite there.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Rebellion - "Death Coil."

I like this move because it almost has narrative significance with the way it works. For the first chunk of the game, whenever you mash the melee button, Dante just staggers about in formless, violent swings, completely devoid of stance or precision.

...but as Dante grows in skill, and you finally unlock the move (and master it, with proper timing), Dante's swings become swift, precise, controlled, and powerful.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Rebellion, it's very satisfying to use. And I love Overdrive.

However, @DragonMaster2010, when I made the thread for the favorite move in Devil May Cry General Discussion, it was about the whole franchise.
I don't know where this idea of Devil May Cry General Discussion being exclusive to original DMC elitists comes from, but that section is actually about the reboot as well. As the name says.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Rebellion, it's very satisfying to use. And I love Overdrive.

However, @DragonMaster2010, when I made the thread for the favorite move in Devil May Cry General Discussion, it was about the whole franchise.
I don't know where this idea of Devil May Cry General Discussion being exclusive to original DMC elitists comes from, but that section is actually about the reboot as well. As the name says.

Did it? My bad then. I just found it odd that only DmC would have a worst move and weapons thread.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Favorite weapon? I love me some scythes, so I s'pose Osiris? Or E&I :p

Favorite move? Rainstorm and Inverse Rainstorm.

My favorite move would have to be the charged trick shot with Ebony and Ivory. It's viewtiful.

dL6oJnR.gif

latest

Top Bottom