• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More E&I discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Trish67;124573 said:
one of these days i am going to buy real replicas
Black Angel;124577 said:
^Me too. If anyone knows a good site I can go to buy replica anime weapons, please PM me!
Unlike the hundreds of sites that exist where you can buy replica swords, there are almost none of which that will sell you replica guns (that fire bullets anyways).
Your gonna need to learn a thing or two about guns
1911parts.jpg

because more than likely you won't be able to walk into a random gun store with a a picture of E&I or L&O and go "I want this."
More than likely youll have to go to a specialty gun store (and pay a handsome fee) to have the frame, slide, barrel, and countless other components fabricated because
Trish67;124222 said:
E&I exist in their true from can exist only in a fantasy world as they as so heavily custom bulit.
Turned your own words against you GOD IM A BAD ASS!!!
Dante Aseroth;124553 said:
I own real Luce & Ombra guns, M1911 Colts, .45 Caliber ones. (god I hope they don't find out that im just gonna post pictures i found on google)<That is just a joke calm down
Pictures plz or do you not own a camera? (probably not lol)

K love you all imma go now ttyl =]

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Daedra......u r funny dude!

Arent Luce & Ombra the exact same in appearance as E&I?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
not excatly, esura...they are a little different

The Luce & Ombra (lit. "Light & Shadow" in Italian) are a pair of personally customized[1], semi-automatic pistols once wielded by the Dark Knight Sparda, and designed to rapidly fire bullets.[2] They are used with the "Legendary Dark Knight Dante" costume in Devil May Cry, and by Trish in Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, The Animated Series, and Viewtiful Joe. They possess nearly the same exact design as the Ebony & Ivory, though they are slightly less customized.

On their grips are portraits of Victorian women, just as on the Ebony & Ivory; as befits their names, Ombra's is dark-haired, and Luce's is fair-haired. Oddly enough, an engraving addressed to Dante is also carved into both sets of guns:

For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks

Sparda™

Daedra!

As funny as you can get, my own weapons collection is stored in a personal armored warehouse, in case of a war condition or something.

If I'd be showing pictures, I would have done so since that post.

Keep it cool!^_^

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dante Aseroth;124712 said:
Daedra!

As funny as you can get, my own weapons collection is stored in a personal armored warehouse, in case of a war condition or something.

If I'd be showing pictures, I would have done so since that post.

Keep it cool!^_^

Yeah......you don't own them JK I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and assume your telling the truth you really don't have anything to gain from lying to us. =]
And thank you for calling me funny:p

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Saix;124694 said:
Yay oxymoron!
wikipedia says
www.Wikipedia.org;124694 said:
A replica is a copy that is relatively indistinguishable from the original. Replicas are often used for historical purposes, such as being placed in a museum. Sometimes the original never existed. For example, Difference Engine No. 2, designed by Charles Babbage in the 19th century, was reconstructed from original drawings studied by Allan Bromley in the 1980s and is now on display at the Science Museum in London, England. A second example is Stephenson's Rocket where a replica was built in 1979, following the original design fairly closely, but with some adaptations.
So on a technicality its not an oxymoron, she could own "real replicas"=P

Sparda™

The Da3dra;124782 said:
Yeah......you don't own them JK I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and assume your telling the truth you really don't have anything to gain from lying to us. =]
And thank you for calling me funny:p

You're welcome!!! :p

The Da3dra

Master Of War
The Da3dra;124236 said:
EBONY 295 mm (Roughly 11.6 inches)
Colt .45 M1911 (Ejection port on left side of the gun)
Custom contoured wood grip
Custom Frame
Compensator
Gold slide stop and thumb rest(slide stop, and thumb rest on right side of gun)
Extended slide
Extended barrel
Extended Rail integration system
Extended clip(color stopper on end of clip gold)
Bobbed hammer(gold)
Bo-mar rear sights
Normal 1911 long safety lever

IVORY 290 mm (about 11.4 inches)
Colt .45 M1911
Custom contoured wood grip
Custom Frame
Compensator
Gold slide stop and thumb rest
Extended slide
Extended barrel
Extended Rail Integration System
Extended clip(color stopper on end of clip gold)
Long spur hammer(gold)
Novak or MMC rear sights
Short tactical safety lever

I already got pictures of the women in my last thread
and the
.45 ACP (on the barrel)
Piano keys(on inside of slide)
Ebony and Ivory(in cursive[on inside of slide])
FOR TONY REDGRAVE
BY .45 ART WARKS (On outside of slide)
can easily be etched into the gun and painted gold

Did you read the entire thread or did u just skip to the end and pretend like you knew what we had been talking about?
Regardless I think I'd rather talk about it on the forum than "hit you up" anywhere. So if you have something that should be added to the list please feel free. however if you don't have anything to add, just let this thread die in piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom