• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mirror's edge

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Has anyone played this demo on the Xbox 360?

Best platformer I've ever played.....

Possibly this will outdo Prince of Persia.o_O

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
You do know this is on the PC and PS3 right with exclusive DLC for PS3 right? U make it seem like a 360 exclusive :lol:

Anywho, I downloaded it via PSN and LOVED it. I was gunna buy Fallout 3 but **** that! Mirror's Edge FTW!!

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
ever since i seen the trailer ive tried doing the stunts, nothing broken yet, nothing twisted, or sprained, im alright! but i bet it will be the next game of the year

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I must now do everything in my power to get a ****ing ps3
oh wait its coming out for Xbox as well?.....it would still look better on a ps3. There fore I must get one

Esura

PS3 version of Mirror's Edge will get DLC not available to 360 or PC version.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok so....is there a demo, the full game and the add-ons for the PS3?
because i haven't been online for my PS3 for a while so should i check it out?

Esura

chob101;136610 said:
ok so....is there a demo, the full game and the add-ons for the PS3?
because i haven't been online for my PS3 for a while so should i check it out?

You probably should.

Mirror's Edge isnt out till the 11th of this month but it was already announced that PS3 will receive exclusive content ahead of time. U can get the demo like now, lol.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I was exited because I can actually do 90% of the platforming stunts you do in the game.:lol:

Im serious, the wall run and everything.:lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I downloaded the demo and I must say it is a good ****ing game.

However the demo was soooo short. especially after you pick up the controls you blow throw it in like a minute :( :lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok so i'm downloading right now, i really hope it's as good as you guys say it is.....

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
wow.....there really is no need to get angry....and even if i didn't like it i wouldn't blame you guys...and i know it would be my own opinion anyways so just chill out dude....clearly you don't know what type of person i am....sheesh!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
and clearly you don't know me :p the smiley faces are there for a reason

:lol::lol:ACTUALLY READ THE POST NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT :lol::lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah.....it seems.... that way!
anyways i just played the demo and it was freakin Awesome!!!!!!!
i love this!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I was on the fence about wether to get gears two or Mirror's edge first and after playing the demon I decided to get ME first :p

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I've recently downloaded the PS3 demo, and I think it's great. Can't wait for it to be released ^_^.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been looking forward to it for ages and watching its progress but some of the hands on previews from some sites have been disappointed with it. Im hoping that they can fix some of issues for release but im not sure how this title is going to be received. Its one of the most interesting and ambitious titles ive seen for ages and i was really hoping they could pull it off. However after everything ive been reading about the systems and things gelling together im not sure they can pull off the masterpiece they wanted. Friends of mine have been liking it though and have been sending me messages recommending me it on Live so hopefully it will have some good sales.

I will test the demo out myself when i have the time, to many damn games to play at the minute but no work until Monday so should have some time.

Top Bottom