• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Microsoft's new XBOX One!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Well Microsoft are the same people that expect you to get help with internet problems on Windows using an internet accessed help feature. It's this kind of flawless logic that has spread throughout the entire company and given birth to the Xbox One in the process.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well Microsoft are the same people that expect you to get help with internet problems on Windows using an internet accessed help feature. It's this kind of flawless logic that has spread throughout the entire company and given birth to the Xbox One in the process.
The kind of company who makes windows8. It's terrible. I'm sure it's fine on a tablet PC with a touchscreen, but I don't want it on my laptop. I'd had to modify the heck out of it to get it anywhere near operational for a friend of mine.

As for me, I'm keeping on to my windows7 laptop for as long as I can.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Then again, people who are happy are less vocal compared unhappy people. Complaining is louder when people are annoyed, compared to content.
So, there must be some people who like the new xbox, but because they are happy, they have not said anything.

Ah contentment, the silent killer...I don't know what I just said either.

All I know is if you want my actual reaction to the XBOX One just look at my sig or avatar :blink:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
in reality "one" actually stands for how many copies of new xbox will sell :troll:
tumblr_ldsjz0PFKc1qbozzn.gif

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The kind of company who makes windows8. It's terrible. I'm sure it's fine on a tablet PC with a touchscreen, but I don't want it on my laptop. I'd had to modify the heck out of it to get it anywhere near operational for a friend of mine.

As for me, I'm keeping on to my windows7 laptop for as long as I can.

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit one licence for lyfe!!!

Top Bottom