• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
I'm guessing thats d4rkn1ght's name then:p

Yar it's okay dude no need to be sorry, i didn't post this before cause i didn't see the need, didn't realise it bothered you. simple thing to overlook and i've only been here liek a week>_<

So no worrys dude

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ufa...............thanks mate....................ur lucky that i am very nice guy or else it would be different......................but chill out...............Drink Fanta to relax :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
in the Region Scout camp................i drank Fanta in the lunch and the dinner.................i was tired but i like Fanta......................but i Prefer Coca-Cola

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I still don't understand what exactly happenned when Alice tried to bite Dante in the neck.And why did Vergil have that weird nightmare (where he sees his own grave)when he was standing near that demon statue?There are also some other things I don't undestand,but i can't remember them right now.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
IloveVergil;6414 said:
I still don't understand what exactly happenned when Alice tried to bite Dante in the neck.And why did Vergil have that weird nightmare (where he sees his own grave)when he was standing near that demon statue?There are also some other things I don't undestand,but i can't remember them right now.

Right the white rabbit gave alice demonic powers and those powers gave her the appearence and body o a beautfil woman (and from the second one it appears increased strength and speed too) but she has a limit on her powers. To top her limit up she needs to drink blood from people. When she did this to dante she must have triggered something in him that awakened his true powers and he turned into a full deamon.

Vergils nightmare wasn't about his grave, it was about what happened when he escapped his monthers death and was caught in a grave yard by mundus's deamons and had to fight his way out. It was obversiously something brought on by the deamon (gouman i think his name was) who had the ability to induce fear and in his weakened state could only remind vergil of his battle all those years ago.

Tell me other things later and I'll try to explain them.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ah....................ya.......................sorry IloveVergil................was distracted in that day

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Captain Liberty;6496 said:
Right the white rabbit gave alice demonic powers and those powers gave her the appearence and body o a beautfil woman (and from the second one it appears increased strength and speed too) but she has a limit on her powers. To top her limit up she needs to drink blood from people. When she did this to dante she must have triggered something in him that awakened his true powers and he turned into a full deamon.

Vergils nightmare wasn't about his grave, it was about what happened when he escapped his monthers death and was caught in a grave yard by mundus's deamons and had to fight his way out. It was obversiously something brought on by the deamon (gouman i think his name was) who had the ability to induce fear and in his weakened state could only remind vergil of his battle all those years ago.

Tell me other things later and I'll try to explain them.

I knew that Vergils nightmare wasn't about his grave,but Icouldn't find any other way to describe it.You'll agree with me when i say it's more civilised than me saying"Oooops!!Why is Vergil walking around naked in a graveyard and getting beaten up by demons in his dreams?"By the way how are u sure that Alice always needs to drink blood?She did it only once.o_O

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
thats okay dokey, and I'm pretty sure that if it ain't blood it's life force or something as in the second book you can see her in her childlike form but later she is an adult again. Seeing as the rabbit is dead (or at the least back in the deamon realm) the only answers I can come up with are that either it wears off after time and someone (maybe arkham) gave her the appearence againo_O, or the more likely explanitation that she has to kill others to stay beautiful (sounds reasonable and likely to me).

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hmmm...did u understand what Arkham was talking about when he said something about a women being murderd on the outskirts of the town or something like that....How is this related to the story?And of all the people Alice could have met when she was searching Dante's office how did she meet Mary(Lady)?Was it really a coinsidence?
BTW do u think Mary's mother was still alive in code2?I saw a woman adressing Arkham
as"honey".Was it her?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
U must be getting tired of my questions but I really have problems reading this manga...it's difficult to understand who's saying what.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
soo......................can Ladies say what is going on???
i am confused................and i will blow in no time o_O

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
IloveVergil;7037 said:
Hmmm...did u understand what Arkham was talking about when he said something about a women being murderd on the outskirts of the town or something like that....How is this related to the story?And of all the people Alice could have met when she was searching Dante's office how did she meet Mary(Lady)?Was it really a coinsidence?
BTW do u think Mary's mother was still alive in code2?I saw a woman adressing Arkham
as"honey".Was it her?

The bit about the woman hasn't had any revelence on the story yet (as of code 2) but if you look closer he says about how there were feathers and scales around the scene which no one could place to any known animal (deamon attack) and at the same time he found a book about deamons. The woman could have been Eva (dantes mum) but i'm not 100% sure yet.

Well Alice met Mary cause Arkham sent her to Dantes office and she couldn't read the map so sat outside the house (which happens to be Marys house too as she lives with her parents) and Mary saw her on her way home from that bar.

Yes I do think that was Marys mother as she didn't seem have any anguish at this point so I would assume her mum was still alive (making that woman very likely her)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
talking about Manga.......................i have written a story about DMC................but its not complete coz i didnt have time

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Captain Liberty;7023 said:
thats okay dokey, and I'm pretty sure that if it ain't blood it's life force or something as in the second book you can see her in her childlike form but later she is an adult again. .
What the hell's "Dokey"?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom