• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Do u guys know anything about what happens in DMC Manga?If any of you has read it please let me know. I downloaded a few pics, but coudn't understand a thing.:\ as it's written in Japanese.:mad:

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
nope sry i didnt find it yet still looking on the internet and it hasnt come out yet ..... wanna read .....

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya........i am here....but i didnt find manga DMC..............well............at least we have something to play lol

Trish

That's not Sparda, it's Dante and he's leaning over a woman, well a little girl actually. The girl wanted to grow up faster so she basically gave herself to the demons to get what she desired. I havn't read the manga in a while so I might not be completely correct.

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
You can download the translated version of the manga in the website: www.devils-lair.com. Go to the downloads section (there are alot of pics, vids etc.) and you'll find it. There are the whole Dante & Vergil stories and an upcoming story of Lady. There are all very good. I'm now going to download the 2nd batch of Vergil (your wellcome:p ).

Curse

Cursed Girl
oh luc thankies allot! we curses are all grateful!

but wait....were's the download section? o_O
the whole place is about wine

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Lucifer's Ire;4493 said:
You can download the translated version of the manga in the website: www.devils-lair.com. Go to the downloads section (there are alot of pics, vids etc.) and you'll find it. There are the whole Dante & Vergil stories and an upcoming story of Lady. There are all very good. I'm now going to download the 2nd batch of Vergil (your wellcome:p ).

Thanxxxx!!!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Yepeee!!!! I downloaded both stories & they're cool!!! I don't understand a few things though. Like,who's the rabbit? And who's the other freak with him( the one who invites Dante to a church)? How do they know Vergil?And how does Alice know Arkham? Maybe i'll find the answers in code 3.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I love it when u guys call me "love" cuz my best friend used to call me that....but now we r in different colleges & hardly see each other...:(so always call that, ok?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom